Customer Service 866.965.0400

My 18yr old brother has never seen this...

BillB

They're hot. If my Brewers would learn how to play defense and the manager wouldn't use the same pitcher every night, it might be a different story.

I hope the Pirates can keep it up. I would rather see them than the Cardinals win the division. The Brewers don't have a chance.

Do my eyes deceive me?:D

They're in the NL so it doesn't really affect his Halos.

Bingo! Plus the chances the Pirates make it out of the first round is slim and none... even being in first place right now doesn't guarantee they'll win the division, they won't be in the running for the wild card so unless some sort of miracle happens they aren't of any consequence to my Halos.

Speaking of which... who sells detailing products and is going to the game against the Rangers tonight? THIS GUY! :banana:

Never said they were gonna win the pennant or something of that nature...

Bill my statement wasn't meant to be a negative. Sorry if it seemed that way. I hope both the Pirates and the Phillies do well myself. Seeing how things play out is what baseball is all about. A long season of highs and lows. Hopefully more highs for whatever team or teams one roots for!

Bill my statement wasn't meant to be a negative. Sorry if it seemed that way. I hope both the Pirates and the Phillies do well myself. Seeing how things play out is what baseball is all about. A long season of highs and lows. Hopefully more highs for whatever team or teams one roots for!

Gotchya.. misunderstanding on my end :lolsmack:

As I said, I doubt it will last long... I am just stoked to have a Pittsburgh team in a race this time of year

Archived