Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just finished my truck!

03z-71

I got up at 6:30 but i just finished the outside of my truck!

2 bucket wash

clay bar

SSR on a few scratches, then SHR the scratches

FMP the whole truck

MSS the whole truck

SVRT trim

SORRY no before pics! Just a few afters it was 115 so be nice...

P7231103.jpg

P7231104.jpg

P7231105.jpg

P7231106.jpg

P7231107.jpg

where it sits 24/7

P7231109.jpg

Looks good Jeff. I don't know where your located, but I wish it was legal in Ca. to get tint that dark on the window's, it looks great. Here, you have to get that two tone tint look, because the back you can have as dark as you want. I hate that look.

Now, take a break and enjoy your weekend:rockon:

Thanks guys and I MIGHT have some half frozen mike's hard lemonade in the frig waiting.

My tint is illegal I have a friend inspect it for me. I've had the tint 7 years or so never been pulled or anything.

Nice work. Nice clean lookin' lifted truck!

Not sure if it would be easier to polish a lifted truck or a lowered truck. It would be nice to be able to stand and work at arms length but sometimes it is nice to be able to sit on a mechanics stool and work on the whole truck.

Liking that stance are those terra grapplers. Also it doesn't really matter what state, 5% is illegal, my 20% is illegal, good news 50% up is legall:jester:. In ohio if you have tires like this without fenders that cover x amount it's illegal. Most of the time just keep your speed legal and stay out of the wrong part of town and ur good.

Thanks, I live right outside Raleigh, NC. The only one that i know that allows really dark tint is Florida.

My tires are 35/12.50/20 Toyo MT's with about 30K on them. I give them credit, they will dry rot before i'll wear them out.

Lowered is easier by far i would think. I have to have a 6' ladder just to do things to it, but it is nice not having to lift it to change the oil. Any fluid for that matter...lol

Nice work. Nice clean lookin' lifted truck!

Not sure if it would be easier to polish a lifted truck or a lowered truck. It would be nice to be able to stand and work at arms length but sometimes it is nice to be able to sit on a mechanics stool and work on the whole truck.

I can do my whole truck faster/easier than any car Ive ever had. Less bending, huge flat panels, and less curves makes it so much better.

Thanks, I live right outside Raleigh, NC. The only one that i know that allows really dark tint is Florida.

My tires are 35/12.50/20 Toyo MT's with about 30K on them. I give them credit, they will dry rot before i'll wear them out.

Lowered is easier by far i would think. I have to have a 6' ladder just to do things to it, but it is nice not having to lift it to change the oil. Any fluid for that matter...lol

Ya just crawl, and unbolt the drain plug lol I love doing that.

We are allowed 30% on the front windows (must allow more than 28% of light in) and 15% in the rear (must allow more than 15% of light in). Most of the LEO cars have tint around here too.

Looks like my morning detail canceled for tomorrow and moved to saturday morning now. Looks like i might get to use my BG and americana for the first time tomorrow!

I am so excited...hehe

And finally do my interior, engine bay, and my line-x in my bed

Archived