Customer Service 866.965.0400

Beat the ODDS ! got a job !

6spdg37s

After 11 months on unemployment I beat the odds and landed a sick Junior associate position at a top firm.

gonna be making some serious money !! :drool::drool::drool:

cant wait !!! now i can finally pay all those stupid student loans off !!!! :banana::banana:

and probably will have new toys to post up and detail (if i have time since ill be working 80 hrs aweek

After 11 months on unemployment I beat the odds and landed a sick Junior associate position at a top firm.

gonna be making some serious money !! :drool::drool::drool:

cant wait !!! now i can finally pay all those stupid student loans off !!!! :banana::banana:

and probably will have new toys to post up and detail (if i have time since ill be working 80 hrs aweek

You were on unemployment and driving a Z06? Why do I bother working?!? :lolsmack:

Congrats on the job, btw. :2thumbs:

You were on unemployment and driving a Z06? Why do I bother working?!? :lolsmack:

Some people just have it figured out man. 90% of the people I deal with on a daily basis live in nicer areas with nicer houses and toys - and they don't work.

Working is for suckers. I'm still trying to figure out how to get out of it. ;)

i put 37k down on it so my payments werent that big and i deferred my student loans

while everyone was out partying in college i was workin 30+ hrs a week at

30 an hr ... and saving most of it cause doing an accelerated masters program and working all the time left me no freetime

i put 37k down on it so my payments werent that big and i deferred my student loans

30 an hr ... and saving most of it cause doing an accelerated masters program and working all the time left me no freetime

Yer ruining my sterotype of you young folks! ;) Good on ya.

Seriously though, grats on the job! :thumbsup:

That's cool... I was just bustin your balls. When I was in school I was driving a nearly new MR2 and everyone gave me grief, but like you I was the guy working 4 nights a week -- waiting tables, saving my $$$ and spending it on the stuff I wanted. :thumbsup:

Archived