Customer Service 866.965.0400

Snow is Falling!

Adam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the world's happiest dog, especially when it snows out :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great pictures of the Snow and the same for Adam's pic's. Please keep it there. Today in Norhtwest Arkansas if got up to 55 and sunny. Went out and cleaned up some more leaves and mowed the yard for the last time. A couple of weeks ago we were at 18 or 19 degrees. To Cold for me.

outside.JPG

Here in Dallas, Jawja.. about 25-30 minutes northeast of CBD Atlanta its cold as crap (40 degrees) and abundantly full of sunshine! :lol::lol:

40 degrees would seem like a heat wave right now. Great looking neighborhood. Any grass there??

My daughter lives just outside Fort Carson, Co. Colorado Springs was hit with some snow last week and she had the NERVE to text me the pics! Ruined my whole day:drool:

I miss the snow so much, we (wife, son, and I) drove from Savannah to Carson for Christmas last year, and it didn't snow until the last day:mad:

The train ride up Pikes Peak was cool. Adam, you been on that train yet? Most locals haven't.

Robert

40 degrees would seem like a heat wave right now. Great looking neighborhood. Any grass there??

THanks. Oh yeah, just its all dead right now. :lol:Bermuda grass doesn't like the cold and I was to lazy to over seed with Rye this year to keep it green. The georgia red clay doesn't lend itself to green and full yards unless you're willing to spend gobs of money on it. It's a relatively young neighborhood. I picked my home up in the middle of the build and finished it out how I wanted it about a year and 3 months ago.

The snow pictures are gorgeous though! Great time to sit around a fire with friends and family! :grouphug::grouphug:

My daughter lives just outside Fort Carson, Co. Colorado Springs was hit with some snow last week and she had the NERVE to text me the pics! Ruined my whole day:drool:

I miss the snow so much, we (wife, son, and I) drove from Savannah to Carson for Christmas last year, and it didn't snow until the last day:mad:

The train ride up Pikes Peak was cool. Adam, you been on that train yet? Most locals haven't.

Robert

You are right Robert, I'm a local, and haven't done the train up Pikes Peak yet! Parents did it last summer, and the photos were amazing. THanks for reminding me!! :thumbsup:

Ask and you shall receive! Same boring views, unfortunately. I'm just not feeling the need to put on boots and go get crazy with the camera this morning. Maybe it's the whole 18 degrees out thing? (Last shot is from yesterday.)

Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!