Customer Service 866.965.0400

Snow is Falling!

Adam

Hello Friends! Winter has landed in Colorado! Deer are 'chilling' in the yard, and it's 18 degrees. :cool: Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Anyone else out there experienced some winter wonderland yet this year? Got some neat photos? Something about the chilly weather and snow everywhere makes Christmas Season feel great!

6" so far, and it looks like a great weekend to hit the slopes.:2thumbs:

Here are a few snaps from the house this morning, and one of Luca's groovy bib:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'm jealous! I love winter weather... we don't get enough of it here in MD.

There's something very special about the way snow closes in your world, slows things down and makes you comfortable at home with your loved ones. Why fight it... enjoy it! :cheers:

Rich

Hey Adam, are you anywhere near Telluride, CO??

Hi Steve! Telluride is actually 350 miles from Boulder. Great spot, and to get there, flying into Grand Junction is the way to go. More like 50 miles from the airport, close to the Utah/ Colorado border.

:thumbsup:

Hi Steve! Telluride is actually 350 miles from Boulder. Great spot, and to get there, flying into Grand Junction is the way to go. More like 50 miles from the airport, close to the Utah/ Colorado border.

:thumbsup:

I know it's a little way off, but my wife and I are doing this road trip next year

http://www.bloomingtongoldtours.com/park_tour/default.htm

:hi::hi: Luca !! I want one of those bibs for my granddaughter.........who just turned one..

000_1617.jpg

We've had snow for a month now and that is really unusual for us. We don't usually get this cold and snowy till January, but it came early. I'm ready for spring!

000_1760.jpg

wow great pics.. and she's a cutie!

Thanks Baby!

:hi::hi: Luca !! I want one of those bibs for my granddaughter.........who just turned one..

000_1617.jpg

Haven't I seen this little girl popping out of a cardboard box recently Rich?:)

We can probably work out another Adam's bib. Anyone else reading interested? I'll gladly have a half dozen made up!

Please post here and the first 6 members with babies, or grandchildren will be granted a 'little' gift this Christmas. Please specify pink or blue!:thumbsup:

I know it's a little way off, but my wife and I are doing this road trip next year

http://www.bloomingtongoldtours.com/park_tour/default.htm

What a great trip! If you need a place to stay along the way, or want to extend the trip, swing through Boulder!

Those dates we will be in Reno, NV for Hot August Nights. Our house will be available, however, you may need to feed the cats!

Maybe heading to Reno would be another great way to extend your road trip!!!:banana:

Adam...those pictures are really nice. What kind of camera are you using?

Thanks Steve, and it's actually a cheap-o Pannasonic Lumix 10 MP from Costco! Something like $199??

Works all the time, only thing, you have to remove the battery to charge it. Minor inconvenience, but the camera is overall nice!

What a great trip! If you need a place to stay along the way, or want to extend the trip, swing through Boulder!

Those dates we will be in Reno, NV for Hot August Nights. Our house will be available, however, you may need to feed the cats!

Maybe heading to Reno would be another great way to extend your road trip!!!:banana:

That sounds fantastic and might just be something for us to think about?? Again, it is a way off yet, but are you thinking you will be at Bloomington Gold this year?? I'll talk it over with my wife and we can talk at Bloomington if you are going to be there.