Customer Service 866.965.0400

foam gun

bonedr

Question

does adams sell a foam gun if so is it on the website?? cant seem to find it thanks all the reviews are good on the forum and im interested whats the thoughts on using the foam guns with a pressure washer ??:jester::glasses:

I have the Adams Foam Gun and works great and sometimes I do not do the two bucket process and since we have not had rain in what 7 months I can get by and the paint still looks great but if I was driving in rain the two bucket is a sure thing to do.

Foaming your car = FUN when the neighbors drive by especially when it is almost 100 degrees out, lol if they only knew I know what I am doing, lol

From the threads I saw that used it, it definitely does it's job! If you have q pressure washer you should look into a foam lance. Just search foam lance

I do have a pressure washer but I honestly don't think I will want to pull it out each time i wash my car and the prices of the foam lances I've seen are not as exciting either. Maybe down the road.

I do have a pressure washer but I honestly don't think I will want to pull it out each time i wash my car and the prices of the foam lances I've seen are not as exciting either. Maybe down the road.

There is a good thread in here on how to make one much cheaper than buying one of the expensive ones. But I don't want to take out my pw every time I wash a vehicle either, I believe there are one or two of the Adam's dealers who might have some of the Adam's foam gun left. Try Eric or Ray in PA. :thumbsup:

Thompson Racing

Contat: Eric Thompson

612 Mann Road

Horsham , PA 19044

Phone: 215-260-9827

Eric@thompsonracing.us

Grabiak Chevrolet

8282 Route 22

New Alexandria, PA 15670

Phone: 724-668-2231

gpc@grabiak.com

www.gpcperformance.com

Before finding Adams, I believe I created many of the tiny scratches that I had. Not wanting to ever do that again, I foam my car twice. After the first foaming, I spray with fire hose then foam again and wash using two pads/two buckets.

One foaming should do just fine imo. To me its just wasting soap doing it twice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

There is a good thread in here on how to make one much cheaper than buying one of the expensive ones. But I don't want to take out my pw every time I wash a vehicle either, I believe there are one or two of the Adam's dealers who might have some of the Adam's foam gun left. Try Eric or Ray in PA. :thumbsup:

Thompson Racing

Contat: Eric Thompson

612 Mann Road

Horsham , PA 19044

Phone: 215-260-9827

Eric@thompsonracing.us

Grabiak Chevrolet

8282 Route 22

New Alexandria, PA 15670

Phone: 724-668-2231

gpc@grabiak.com

www.gpcperformance.com

Thanks for contact info! Any idea what that thread might be called? :xfingers:

Hey, I have been looking for a replacement for my older foam gun and was trying to wait for adams to put down a a new version since the problems with the last but I know thats not the first thing on their list. My question is i want to be able to get the max suds on there, i know that is mostly about dilution but i know a few guns that hardly look like they sud up. I've seen the other thread on the home built one but living in an apartment isn't gunna make that easy unless i go home.

looking for something this good:

299654_268076319885205_205994256093412_1128530_7866674_n.jpg

I know its an attachment for the power washer, was the one adams had only for a hose?

nvm, think im just gunna man up and build that one that is shown on here. alot cheaper than a 120 cannon to buy

Might as well get the Lamborghini while your at it :lolsmack:

I have this one, and it says MADE IN THE USA in the product description. I just went and checked it, everything is stamped made in the USA except for the brass connecters from the handle to the canister section, that's says made in China. I think that's what the problem was with the Adam's one.

Amazon.com: Gilmour 75QGFMR Foamaster Adjustable Multi Ratio Cleaning Gun: Patio, Lawn & Garden

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/company-info-announcements/8333.htm

I have a manual foam gun and was looking to get the pressure washer version also. I think the big difference is, the foam last's a longer, and goes on thicker with the PW versions. The hose version works good, but the foam is usually gone by the time I wash. I've tried anywhere from 2 to 8 oz in the canister and fill the rest with water. It kind of runs down the car, while video's of the PW style show the foam "sticking" to the paint.

Archived