Customer Service 866.965.0400

A big Hello from Oregon

01Bullitt

:) Hi All:

I just joined the Adams Forum and am looking forward to learning about detailing.

I am a proud owner of a 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt, dark-highland green of course. I just bought the car in the early spring and have been having a blast with it. I was looking for a car that I would be proud to show off at shows and got a sweet deal on the Bullitt which had less that 7,000 miles and was in show room condition.

Since I got it, I have been learning how to take care of it. I got some of the basics down as I have already claybared the car and of course washed and waxed it numerous times. I am hoping this forum will help me learn more.

Welcome Bernice! Love the Bullitt Mustangs, very cool cars, with steller heritage.

We have a few other active member of the Female persuasion, and we're honored to have you here!

:welcomebanner:-Adam

I just joined the Adams Forum and am looking forward to learning about detailing.

I am a proud owner of a 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt, dark-highland green of course. I just bought the car in the early spring and have been having a blast with it. I was looking for a car that I would be proud to show off at shows and got a sweet deal on the Bullitt which had less that 7,000 miles and was in show room condition.

Since I got it, I have been learning how to take care of it. I got some of the basics down as I have already claybared the car and of course washed and waxed it numerous times. I am hoping this forum will help me learn more.

Hi Bernice,

Welcome to the Forum!

It's awesome to have you.

I am a Mustang owner myself. I would love to see some pictures!

Thanks every one for the great welcome.

To Crowvet: You'll have to do the cooking. I'm not that type of gal.

Welcome to another Orygunian. I,m Near Eugene. Enjoy and now that we all know where your at we'll all be over for BREAKFAST. I,m Hungry:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Hello!