Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some hand lovin' on a Black Chevrolet HHR SS

ssooch

Question

My daily driver is a 2008 Chevrolet HHR SS. 48k miles and three and half years old. With all of the road construction that is never ending here in Salt Lake City I have to wash it often. Of course two bucket system (I really should foam gun it) and I dry it using Adam's Detail Spray. Tonight I decided to hit with some Revive and then some Buttery Wax. Black is so hot when it's clean don't you think?

23 answers to this question

That HHR looks great! I was looking into them for a bit, especially with the great mileage they get and the power they produce!

You cannot mention another player on the SS Team without showing this aforementioned player... there are policies in place that prohibit this type of action.

Yeah, and since they worked so well they stopped making them- sigh - a simple machine with just enough room to haul my mountain bike or bass rig. Great on gas when you get it on cruise - like 32mpg at (65 cough) on the freeway.

Why is that when gm has a winner they stop production?

Yeah, and since they worked so well they stopped making them- sigh - a simple machine with just enough room to haul my mountain bike or bass rig. Great on gas when you get it on cruise - like 32mpg at (65 cough) on the freeway.

Thanks everyone. Yeah the 2.0L Turbocharged Ectoec is a real engineering marvel. It's the highest horsepower per liter engine that GM has ever used in a production car. 130hp per liter. This wagon surprises a few people ;)

My son has an HHR with over 125K on it. He had the chance to sit down and talk with 2 of Chevrolets engineers who designed the HHR and they told him that the HHR is one of the best engineered cars in the USA today. They've had fewer big problems and almost no minor problems with the HHR than any other GM car made. So stick with it. I know he's happy with his and drives it.

The black looks killer! You did a great job! :cheers:

Very nice!

I had a dark colored car about 10 years ago and I didn't think I would ever get one again but after discovering Adam's this year and seeing pictures from you guys of all the shiny black cars I might just have to get a black car some day.

Archived