Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at Corvettes at Carlisle - Aug 26-28 2011

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

Corvettes at Carlisle

Aug 26 - Aug 28, 2011

Carlisle-2011-Corvette-s.gif

Join Adam and the Adam's Crew for some fun and beautiful Corvettes!

Adult Admission: Th.- Sun. $14 / 4-Day Pass $40

Child Admission: 8 and under - FREE

Gate Times: Th.-Sa. 7am-6pm / Sun. 7am-3pm

Gate-N-Go Deadline: July 25, 2011

More Information HERE!

Not to mention, we are going to be hosting our 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Party on Friday night, across from the main entrance, Gate 3.

6PM, catered by Marcellos Ristorante Italiano, and we will have a few dozen bottles of wine, beers, etc, to wet the whistle....

Last year, nearly 120 people showed for the little event, and nobody went away hungry!

:cheers:

Not to mention, we are going to be hosting our 6th Annual Customer Appreciation Party on Friday night, across from the main entrance, Gate 3.

6PM, catered by Marcellos Ristorante Italiano, and we will have a few dozen bottles of wine, beers, etc, to wet the whistle....

Last year, nearly 120 people showed for the little event, and nobody went away hungry!

:cheers:

This is one great get-together with like minded friends with great food, a high light of the weekend!:2thumbs:

Looks like my nice clean shiny black Vette is going to look like an old dumpy tub by the time I get to Carlisle tomorrow. The rain just isn't going to wait. :(

I'll be hitting up the Adam's tent for supplies for sure. :burnout:

See you guys on Saturday night with pictures.

Did you check Carlisle weather or Jersey weather...Irene is staying farther east and Carlisle may not even see a drop of rain at this point. "0%" chance on Friday and only scattered showers for Sat and Sun.

On a different note and back on topic, I'm hoping to come up to say "Hi" to everyone on Friday.

- Darryl

Did you check Carlisle weather or Jersey weather...Irene is staying farther east and Carlisle may not even see a drop of rain at this point. "0%" chance on Friday and only scattered showers for Sat and Sun.

On a different note and back on topic, I'm hoping to come up to say "Hi" to everyone on Friday.

- Darryl

I checked Carlisle weather on weather.com. I know that sometimes theyre not accurate..any more reliable sources? Irene is affecting part of PA if it stays course :help::help:

Had a great time at the show today it was great to meet Adam and watch him do his thing and learn some things!! special thanks to Anthony for helping me everything I needed together. Now waiting patiently for the rain to quit!!

I enjoy watching Adam giving demos and such. Not only is it a great learning opportunity, but also, it's usually great for a laugh or two!

Archived