Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black betty!!!

doweigyman

I took the day off of work today so me and my honey decided to go take pics of my baby... Now I'm not one to brag but D#*N she looks good!!!!!

Brilliant Glaze & Americana paste wax is a BAD A** combination :rockon:!!! THANK YOU ADAM!!!! You are the king of shine!!!! :king:

That is a thing of beauty! Ever considered black rims, think it might look really good on that truck.

Oh absolutely!!!! I've found some that I like but it's kindly hard to make a decision without seeing them on the truck "hope that make sense".

Looks nastyyy :2thumbs:

Thanks man!!!

Looks awesome man. The paint screams shine, black at its best

Thank you!! I've never had black ride before and now i have two. they look awesome when they are adamized.

Awesome pics.

I gotta get me one of those hoods!

most definitely. adds so much to the truck bro.

:drool::drool:

:iagree:

Looks amazing!

Thanks Dylan!!

Oh absolutely!!!! I've found some that I like but it's kindly hard to make a decision without seeing them on the truck "hope that make sense".

Totally, anytime I am going to do a mod, I go to google images and type in what I am wanting to do to see if anyone has done it and to see how it turned out. I would type in "Dodge ram black rims" just to see what pops up! Black chrome would look really nice too, would also look great with the paint you have! Theres a company that trades you your stock rims for another set of stock rims powdercoated black chrome, plus some cash of course! lol

Found an example of a chevy rim

CHEVY TRUCK 1500 TAHOE BLACK CHROME WHEELS EXCHANGE | eBay

Archived