Customer Service 866.965.0400

1965 Cobra & G35 - Detail

CrawlinTBSS

G35 was a customer son that needed car cleaned up for a wedding next week. Car had killer swirls all over. I did a 2 step on this one. there where some micro swirls left around but he didnt want to pay for the extra time and he loved the outcome anyway and was very happy with it.

Process - 2 bucket wash w/ foam gun, IPA wipe down, clay bar, Swirl and Haze Remover, Fine Machine Polish, Machine Super Sealant, Brilliant Glaze, Americana Paste Wax, Interior Vacuum, Carpet and Upholestry cleaner, Leather and Interior Cleaner, SVRT Dressing, Glass Cleaner, Glass Sealant.

DSC_0442.jpg

swirls/scrathes - before

DSC_0451.jpg

after

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0458-1.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0460.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0465.jpg

1965 Shelby Cobra Replica Kit Car 331 w/ V2S - Our buddies kit car ( Im sure many on here have seen before). Did a little polishing and cleaning up for him for SuperCar Saturday car show this weekend. God is this thing beastly to drive!

Process- IPA wipe, clay bay, Fine Machine Polish, Brilliant Glaze, Americana Paste Wax, Glass Cleaner, SVRT dressing.

DSC_0489.jpg

DSC_0490.jpg

DSC_0492.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

Thanks For looking!

Both cars look great!

How long did it take on the G35? You mention the owner not wanting to 'pay for the extra time' needed.

G35 took about 8 hours or so.

I could have probably done a whole nother set of the SHR again before the FMP to really kill the last of the swirls but he only bought my 1 step package, because he didnt think the swirls where too bad. but i was nice enough to do a set of the SHR to the whole car first, even though my 1 step package just includes FMP.

G35 took about 8 hours or so.

I could have probably done a whole nother set of the SHR again before the FMP to really kill the last of the swirls but he only bought my 1 step package, because he didnt think the swirls where too bad. but i was nice enough to do a set of the SHR to the whole car first, even though my 1 step package just includes FMP.

cool, took me 9.5/10 hours to do my car (full paint correction), i just wanted to compare.

:bravo: by the way!! May I ask, is the G35 8 hour detail with a flex or porter cable :confused: I'm just starting out, the little details really helps me out:rockon:... My wife and I are doing our best to come up with a good price list:)

yeah this one we built about 6 years ago when we where all in highschool. him and his dad bought it for a project and let everyone come over to help. it started with just a Heads Cam Intake 302, then we slapped the blower on and blew it up at hte track. and now they dropped about 10k to get it all done right and we did a 331 stroker Dart Race black, Heads, Cam, Intake, Vortech V2Strim supercharger. pushing about 500whp on a light tune. car only weights 2000lbs so its a rocket!

Archived