Customer Service 866.965.0400

A quick way to dry pads

Perez

Question

18 answers to this question

I do the EXACT same thing with the EXACT same fan. :2thumbs: Pads are usually dry by the next morning.

Just make sure that whatever you put on the grate isn't heavy enough to touch the spinning hub.

just put what ever is holding the fan up off the ground towards the edges where its stronger and wont bend into the fan itself.

I've found that foam applicators dry much faster when you extract as much water as possible after rinsing them. I roll them up in a towel. Compress them as flat as possible as you roll them up. Roll and squeeze; roll and squeeze. The towel will be saturated and your applicator be totally dry by next morning.

That's a major no-no. It ruins the backing on them.

Hrmm didnt think about that. Ill check them when i get to my shop and see. i really only click on the PC for like 2 seconds cause that initial start up whips most of the water out, i dont let it stay on and spin.

i usually ring them out pretty good then put them on there on medium and there dry in 2 hours.

edit** the newer pads without the plastic ring are a bit lighter and when they are dry they become to light and the air lifts them off. easy to know when there dry :P

Archived