Customer Service 866.965.0400

new guy from philly

jeff822

hey all... names jeff, im new to detailing my car the proper way even though ive always been a freak about people touching my car after i'd spend all day cleaning it, just got my adams detail kit in and as long as weather permits im going detail my car the proper way in preparation for a little car show near me.

heres a pic of my ride...it's a 2003 350z

006-4.jpg

001-11.jpg

Welcome to the family and you have a sweet ride!!!

Eric with Thompson Racing is an Adams dealer in Doylestown. He will totally take care of all your needs!!!

Good luck in the car show! :)

Thanks...i saw some of the stuff about thompson racing after i had already ordered everything...but i know he's only about 30 mins from me so i know where im going for all my adams stuff from now on :2thumbs:

Thanks...i saw some of the stuff about thompson racing after i had already ordered everything...but i know he's only about 30 mins from me so i know where im going for all my adams stuff from now on :2thumbs:

He should be having a clinic soon......

so says the rumor mill...

so the weather stayed nice here over this weekend and i spent about 5-6 hrs detailing this car... washing,clay bar, washing again, swirl and haze remover revive polish, brilliant glaze and buttery wax, then vrt on tires and weatherstripping...did everything by hand and now my shoulder feels like mike tyson beat on it...but it was soooo worth it

008-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

Looks good Jeff! Where in Philly are you? My girlfriend lives next to the Art Museum, so I'm down there every other night.

Our shop is in Doylestown, so if you ever need help hit me up like Brandi said.

Clinic is official!

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/upcoming-detail-clinics/13824.htm

Looks good Jeff! Where in Philly are you? My girlfriend lives next to the Art Museum, so I'm down there every other night.

Our shop is in Doylestown, so if you ever need help hit me up like Brandi said.

Clinic is official!

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/upcoming-detail-clinics/13824.htm

im in northeast philly, in fox chase...im out of spray detailer, it goes so fast, and i need a few other items to do the interior..are you open on saturdays

Archived