Customer Service 866.965.0400

What wash products do you use?

bigaudiofanatic

I use whatever butt, n*t and hair wash product (3 in 1 for dudes) that finds it's way home with the resident coupon queen. Today while getting the twins in their car seats they said I smelled like a popsicle though I'm not sure how that came to that conclusion. The wash is coconut and I've never heard of a coconut popsicle.

Adams shampoo for all the "hairy parts":lolsmack:

SVRT for the trim work.....

and Machine Super Sealant so I only shower once a week:lolsmack:

Seriously.

Xtreme something in a big pump bottle, with Axe applicator

Axe Just Clean hair shampoo

My wife's deoderant when I'm done. IDK, it smells good, not fruity, and doesn't stain my shirts.

And a final Axe spray down, bwahaha.

The little hairs on the back of my neck are standing up now, is that bad? Bwahahah

My wife's deoderant when I'm done. IDK, it smells good, not fruity, and doesn't stain my shirts.

What the... ummm dude... you use the chick pit stuff????

Seriously?

:loser:

J/K

:D

:jester:

So do I and for the same reasons. I think the scent is Spring Rain or Clean or some such nonsense. I notice it seems to last longer as well. :thumbsup:

Usually Suave Body Wash.. I like the Melon Scented one, lol

I'm not a fan of the Axe and other heavy smelling ones.. they gag me in the shower..

+1 for Suave, but I use a masculine scented one. Nothing strong, but nothing... errr.... fruity either... :lolsmack:

It's cheap, and works great!

Dial has a bar soap called X3 or something like that. It's a blue bar. I bought them because they were on sale, buy one get one free package but it actually smells really good.

ok, I'm going to go shoot my gun now so I feel manly again. HAHA.

+1 for Suave, but I use a masculine scented one. Nothing strong, but nothing... errr.... fruity either... :lolsmack:

It's cheap, and works great!

the 'masculine' scented ones are overpowering most of the time..

I like my melon scented, lol.. the one in there right now I noticed is Heavenly Vanilla by Softsoap.. lol

Archived