Customer Service 866.965.0400

toxiciy of adams products?

r.t.saucedo

Question

hello so i was curious if any and what the effects of consumption of adams products would be ? i dont let my kids play with the products or anything but that doesnt stop my curiousity of what if.. Also on a side note does poison control have instructions as to what to do if someone calls ? I know it says contact a physician, but i mean most physicians wont even know what adams is.. i mean no disrespect i just want to know should my kids wind up with my products

11 answers to this question

Would you leave any chemical unlocked where your kids can access them? No? Then lock up the Adam's products as well or store them high and well out of reach. It's common sense. Not saying they're toxic, just saying for you to think and stay on the side of caution .:2thumbs:

Would you leave any chemical unlocked where your kids can access them? No? Then lock up the Adam's products as well or store them high and well out of reach. It's common sense. Not saying they're toxic, just saying for you to think and stay on the side of caution .:2thumbs:

I completely agree but things do happen and i much rather know exactly what to expect then be in a panic. That and i keep all chemicals locked and/or up high but if you got kids then you know how resourceful they can be, and can get into almost anything if determined.

:iagree: Treat them like any other cleaner under your sink!

yea, thats what i figured but since i have now sparked my own interest, imm look at the msds and see just how bad it is, gotta put that chem i learned in college to some use, lol. I figured it could make an adult sick and a child really sick but regardless i still prefer to know exactly how dangerous things are guess it just my nature

Archived