Customer Service 866.965.0400

Fire Hose nozzle

LQ9SS

Question

I was rather disapointed when I tried out the fire hose nozzel. Mine seems to not twist/operate smoothly and it won't hold the position in which I set it at. It always wants to automaticaly twist back to the strong spray position. I can't get it to stay on a medium fan spray position.

Any thoughts/opinions?

Thanks.

• Answers 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try the nozzle... if you experience this issue contact us for a replacement.

I've tested MULTIPLE nozzles from random batches and haven't been able to recreate the issue even once. The manufacture wasn't able to recreate it either... obviously the video shows it is doing it with that particular one, but that doesn't necessarily mean they all do.

Might just be a defect that pops up in a few units, but I don' think it would be anything to get too concerned over.

I've tested MULTIPLE nozzles from random batches and haven't been able to recreate the issue even once. The manufacture wasn't able to recreate it either... obviously the video shows it is doing it with that particular one, but that doesn't necessarily mean they all do.

Might just be a defect that pops up in a few units, but I don' think it would be anything to get too concerned over.

I tried it and it does the same thing as in the video, and not that it is a Great Big Deal but when i was trying to wash the pads it would turn off and would have trouble,due that i needed to hold the nozzle and the hose leaving the pads to push away when trying to clean, other than this everything else seems perfect. :thumbsup:

Has anyone returned one and not been able to reproduce the problem? This would be the best way to get too root cause. There may some external factor that happens over time.

Has anyone returned one and not been able to reproduce the problem? This would be the best way to get too root cause. There may some external factor that happens over time.

:bump: Good point? I want to know if it is even worth returning.

Archived