Customer Service 866.965.0400

I love Beads.

StormChaser

Question

Wait til' everyone gets there hands on the new Sealant.. if you love beads - this stuff takes the cake! Not that I would ever be able to get my hands on a prototype product :mail:

Then again - I could just be making it up :jester:

You guys are killin' me. :willy:

Just be forewarned, if me ADD kicks in, I may wonder away fascinated by another shiny object........ :lolsmack:

Hmm weird Ryan, I did something very similar, but used mother nature as my test...

Wife's Enclave, and a bit of the new slippery stuff sprayed on... Actually I'm not really sure what was in the can. Did your can say PAM on it Ryan? :o

40c427f2-c1d0-fadb.jpg

40c427f2-c1ec-0520.jpg

Sent from my iPhone4 using special algorithms and data nodes!

Well at least we know it works well in the short term. How is its longevity? I've been really looking for a quality paint sealant that does not need a machine to apply. Does this new "slippery stuff" you speak of Chris fit the bill? :xfingers:

what the? Is that an Irish PA accent?

Nope. :jester: I'm a loser :loser: that just can't type or spell or really use the english language real well! :o But it never seems to stop me. ;) It would probably improve if I'd quit sniffin' the BG or BW so much. :lolsmack:

My wife's Enclave lives outside 24/7 so I am the test subject for longevity.

The hood was stripped of MSS before the PAM was installed.

Chris

Great...... so how long ago did you start this test? And, more importantly, how long you gonna test it??? :glasses:

I hate beads!

When my ride has beads on it - unless it's immediately following a wash - then it's telling me it's dirty and needs to be detailed again.

And you have a problem with that' date=' why? [/quote']

Because I have to wash/detail it..... which robs me of spending time with my little boy.

Your not an Addict?? :lolsmack:

Never claimed to be an addict..... just an enthusiast.

Hope this helped....

Gorgeous Teresa!!!! YUMMY

Now why on EARTH do you guys who have been given test samples of this cool stuff throw the d a m n piece of cake in front of the hungry kid??? I mean really....rub it in that you have used it and we haven't.

You, Mook, all of you lucky PUNKS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I get to see it in Action in October...but will there be some available for purchase??? that's the big question.

If yall like it and know we will love it...what's holding back the release????

I will give you guys until 10\10 to get this out to the public....so I can buy some on the 15th at the clinic!!!!

** putting my foot down, will it work? HAHAH

Gorgeous Teresa!!!! YUMMY

Now why on EARTH do you guys who have been given test samples of this cool stuff throw the d a m n piece of cake in front of the hungry kid??? I mean really....rub it in that you have used it and we haven't.

You, Mook, all of you lucky PUNKS!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I get to see it in Action in October...but will there be some available for purchase??? that's the big question.

If yall like it and know we will love it...what's holding back the release????

I will give you guys until 10\10 to get this out to the public....so I can buy some on the 15th at the clinic!!!!

** putting my foot down, will it work? HAHAH

LOL - Soon enough my dear. Come out to so. cal I'm sure Dylan or myself would be more than willing to let you use whats left in the mystery can.

Archived