Customer Service 866.965.0400

Whole new respect to you truck owners

bigcarrot

Question

So my car is currently being painted because it was keyed about a week ago :(

So my dad let me borrow his truck which is an F-150 King Ranch fully loaded truck. It's a great vehicle and these seat are super comfortable with ventilated seats! Seriously need to get that in my next car!

Anyway I thought it would be nice to wash his car and clean and protect the interior. After cleaning out massive amounts of dog hair and cleaning some carpet stains and coffee stains on the interior I put some Leather Conditioner on and it looked awesome.

The hard part was hand washing this thing! omg I needed a **** ladder to clean the top and by the time I finished that the sun had dried the suds up! It was hard to get that whole truck clean and the main reason I have no pictures is because honestly wasn't very happy with how it came out. But it's cleaner than before :2thumbs:

So for all you guys who keep your trucks super clean... you get my respect :cheers:

10 answers to this question

I have to use a step ladder just to wash the center of the hood

(and I'm 6'0 tall):lol:

haha, I don't but I gots a little truck haha! Brad it was good to meet you the other day. Hope I didn't intrude by just stopping in and saying hello. If ya ever need anything man give me a shout!

haha, I don't but I gots a little truck haha! Brad it was good to meet you the other day. Hope I didn't intrude by just stopping in and saying hello. If ya ever need anything man give me a shout!

Naw man you didn't intrude. It was good to meet you also.

Archived