Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oooh. My Maxfire Xenon spotlight just arrived. Woohoo! (nt)

AudiOx

I need to get one of those. Where did you order yours from?

I got it here:

OpticsPlanet.com | Low Prices, Free S&H on Binoculars, Sunglasses, Night Vision Goggles, Riflescopes, Flashlights, Rangefinders - Hunting, Outdoor, Science & Military Gear

If I spent $30 I got free S&H. The Brinkmann was $20 and shipping was like $10 so I bought this cool LED headband light thingy for $11....essentially free. This will be perfect when I'm changing oil and such.

audiox-albums601-3266.jpg

haha i ordered mine through optics too, i ordered it then they told me that had none in stock?!?! what bs, called up complained and got 30% off and free shipping haha.

Yeah, I got a notice they were out of stock. That delayed the shipping by a few days. I ordered it 2 weekends ago, so it took a week and half instead of a week. Big deal.

Plus I got a cool LED headband. I'll be stylin' working under my hood. I could've used this bad when I was changing my spark plugs a few weeks ago.

I got mine a month ago from Amazon for $23 and got free shipping by signing up for a free month trial of their Prime membership. Just make sure you cancel the membership before the month is over or you'll get a $80 charge.

That $80 is well worth it though. Free 2 day shipping on any size item, $3.99 overnight shipping and access to what is soon to be a bigger database of movies and TV shows than Netflix (they just did a 37% rate hike and are going to loose Starz and Disney).

Back on topic...I gotta get me one of those lights!

Whats so special about this VS a 1000w halogen light on a stand?

I don't think it's a question of VS, but another 'tool' for your inspection kit.

I use a 500W dual on a stand, and a 250W clip on too.

While I'm still very new to this, I already tire of moving the tripod around draggin the cord, or trying to crouch/stand/lean to get the dual light reflection to be over the area I'm inspecting.

For the low cost, I like the idea of the cordless handheld that will make it easier to put the reflection in my line of sight rather than the other way around. Dylan mentioned this model in some other post i read. For $20, what the heck? I've certainly spent WAY :o more than that in Adam's products in just the few weeks since finding the site.

Whats so special about this VS a 1000w halogen light on a stand?

I don't think it's a question of VS, but another 'tool' for your inspection kit.

I use a 500W dual on a stand, and a 250W clip on too.

While I'm still very new to this, I already tire of moving the tripod around draggin the cord, or trying to crouch/stand/lean to get the dual light reflection to be over the area I'm inspecting.

For the low cost, I like the idea of the cordless handheld that will make it easier to put the reflection in my line of sight rather than the other way around. Dylan mentioned this model in some other post i read. For $20, what the heck? I've certainly spent WAY :o more than that in Adam's products in just the few weeks since finding the site.

Portability and less heat. But as AudiOx said, it an additional tool. If I had to choose just one I'd pick the halogen work light, but the Brinkmann is great for spot checking your work. It makes a great flashlight too!

Archived