Customer Service 866.965.0400

95 Mustang Five point Oh!

J-Will

Question

Since we finally got a break from the rain today, I decided to wash the engine bay and wheels. Hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow so I can complete the entire hand wash, hand polish, and hand wax regiment. While the engine bay wasnt overly dirty, I was still able to see results and find out just how well APC works. While the pics dont do justice (either way- in seeing how dirty or seeing how clean) here they are:

Before pics: again, the pics dont do it justice, but there was some minor dirt and grime.

15 answers to this question

In and Out is something I do not have... Yet. It is on my list. When I do go about the In & Out would I just mist it over the bay and whip off where I don't want it? Or use a more focused spray?

Well it is a bit more focused then that, but you will be wiping it off of alot of stuff in that engine bay. Trust me though, it's worth it.

In and Out is something I do not have... Yet. It is on my list. When I do go about the In & Out would I just mist it over the bay and whip off where I don't want it? Or use a more focused spray?

You will love the in and out! just spray it on the small and hard to reach areas and watch them turn nice and black. Whipe off where needed. super easy to use with awesome results

Archived