Customer Service 866.965.0400

Does the two bucket wash really do anything?

Orangedakota

Question

21 answers to this question

Nice.....just based on the thread title, I was going to ask someone to to check on Junkman, because he would have undoubtedly fainted or had a coronary at his computer. The content of the thread told a different story.

Jeez. Did you use any soap? Or did it just settle a VERY long time? Normally my #1 bucket is so filled with suds I can't see the water. After the first rinse the #2 bucket is pretty sudsy too.

What he said.....

Guest Gone & Forgotten

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uO3gu65UYTA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So you just rely on the soap that foamed on the car correct?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

yes sir. I'll have to take photos of it when I wash it next time. It's quite a bit of foam, probably more than you're thinking. Dfintely more than what I get with the bucket.

I spray the car down with the foam gun and let it sit for a momment, loosen the dirt up. Then I rinse.

Then I spray it down again and while it's all foamed up I use the freshly rinsed wash mitt. The foam is on the car vs on the mitt. For whatever reason (maybe hard water) the suds never hold up in the bucket anyway so I have more suds just spraying with the gun.

So you just rely on the soap that foamed on the car correct?

I spray the car down with the foam gun and let it sit for a momment, loosen the dirt up. Then I rinse.

Then I spray it down again and while it's all foamed up I use the freshly rinsed wash mitt. The foam is on the car vs on the mitt. For whatever reason (maybe hard water) the suds never hold up in the bucket anyway so I have more suds just spraying with the gun.

I use my foam gun so I only use a rinse bucket. But yeah, it gets nasty enough that I typically empty it, rinse it out and then fill it back up with fresh water about half way through.

You don't use any soap in the bucket?

Jeez. Did you use any soap? Or did it just settle a VERY long time? Normally my #1 bucket is so filled with suds I can't see the water. After the first rinse the #2 bucket is pretty sudsy too.

Archived