Customer Service 866.965.0400

New ride!!!

Raptors4ever

such a great choice! looks great man, ive actually noticed alot of guys with those lightning trucks go to my jeep. Those WRX are incredible, i drove one at the local dealership, for the price they were asking it was a steal and someone will love it. nice pick up man!

Nice Car

It kinda makes me a little sad to see someone go from sport truck to a car (seeing is im a big sport truck guy), but it makes me happy to see someone get rid of there lightning and replace it with a good car:lolsmack: just kidding, I like lightning a little bit.

The Subaru should be much better in the rain and snow than the L. I cant imagine having a RWD powerful truck when the Portland area gets those freezing rains.

Nice ride man!!! Get her tinted please :) 6spd manual right?:xfingers:

I realized the other day that im not connected with my Mini, i dont feel connected to the road, its too refined and is starting to annoy me. I thought i loved her but i just dont. I dont love her like my 06 mini. I should but i dont :confused:

None the less im starting to look for a new car. I really need to start saving up more for a house but at the same time i need a nice car too.

Ive narrowed my choices down to the following::willy:

Subaru Imprezza WRX (like yours)

BMW 328i coupe

Audi A4

All blacked out paired with a 6speed manual.

How do you feel about the buttons and controls? especially the radio. When i was at the dealership the salesmen really didnt give me a chance to play with it.

Nice ride man!!! Get her tinted please :) 6spd manual right?:xfingers:

I realized the other day that im not connected with my Mini, i dont feel connected to the road, its too refined and is starting to annoy me. I thought i loved her but i just dont. I dont love her like my 06 mini. I should but i dont :confused:

None the less im starting to look for a new car. I really need to start saving up more for a house but at the same time i need a nice car too.

Ive narrowed my choices down to the following::willy:

Subaru Imprezza WRX (like yours)

BMW 328i coupe

Audi A4

All blacked out paired with a 6speed manual.

How do you feel about the buttons and controls? especially the radio. When i was at the dealership the salesmen really didnt give me a chance to play with it.

Funny that you posted this. I am going to look into tint for sure! It is only a 5speed since only the stis come in 6speed. That doesn't bother me cause I love this car! Since I was looking at pretty much the same cars you have listed, the WRX is by far the best for the money.

So I went from this....

clean1.jpg

to this......

WRXone-1.jpg

Miss my truck since I had it for 12 years but I LOVE the WRX and it is soooooooo much FUN!!!!! Need to figure out a new username now.

Nice rex, those 2011's are nice. Thinking about trading for one at the moment too. The trucks mpgs are getting old. That lightning was nice too. I had a new 03 wrx, and used stage 2 06 sti. Lots of tuner shops out your way in OR. Both cars ran 12s all day long. Enjoy it!:burnout:

Great choice! Here's mine that I picked up a few weeks ago. I highly recommend a cobb accessport. Really wakes up the car. You can add the cobb sf intake and you will really hear the turbo sucking in air and the bypass valve when you shift.

Ill also add that I was unhappy with the factory audio system, as most owners are, and have already completely replaced it.

IMG_0411.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived