Customer Service 866.965.0400

I need a favor....

07RS4

I was wondering if anyone is willing to make a signature for me? I'm horrible with photoshop. I'm looking for someone to present me with a few options I could choose from?

I know they can be time consuming to create, so I'd be willing to get someone a daily special if they are willing to put forth the effort. I'm thinking something in the $25 range would be fair. I don't want to promise the next daily special and the next one be the friggin' Flex Ultimate Kit:lolsmack::lolsmack:

Does that sound fair? Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, the first person who wants to do it just let me know by posting and we'll give it a go. I'll take the first person who wants to help me. I don't want multiple people to make one, and decide between the two. I trust the first person willing will come up with something good.

I'm sure Dylan could do a lot better, but I just threw this together for you if you want it:

07RS4Sig.png

If you do use it, you don't need to get me a Daily Special or anything. Your service in the Air Force is payment enough to me. :patriot:

I'm sure Dylan could do a lot better, but I just threw this together for you if you want it:

07RS4Sig.png

If you do use it, you don't need to get me a Daily Special or anything. Your service in the Air Force is payment enough to me. :patriot:

Dylan..........quit showing off. :lolsmack:

Len...........great job!:cheers:

07RS4Sig.png

Thanks Len, I appreciate it. It really looks great. Thank you for the "free" use of your time. I'll get back at you sometime in the Future, I'm sure.

I'll give it a go if I can find some time, just post a couple of the highest quality pictures you have of your car and anything else you'd like me to try and incorporate... I've done a lot of them already for forum members:

928dc439.png

f086bcc9.png

0a14546c.png

3ad52222.png

dc0b5247.png

38692e77.png

20b62a17.png

b44060da.png

cdadf363.png

c1d5bea5.png

505244c5.png

316ab4dd.png

872dba84.png

a8353a2e.png

a031e2c6.png

Thanks Dylan. Since you where first, I guess you get the prize. Let me know if you still want the Daily Special...it's still on the table. I send you the pictures and some ideas I have this weekend. Again. Thanks.

LOL... no, I'm good without the daily special.

I figuired as such, but I'm a man of my word and I thought I would throw it out there. I was pretty sure you could get whatever products you wanted, whenever you wanted.

Dylan..........quit showing off. :lolsmack:

Len...........great job!:cheers:

Hahaha. I saw Dave's initial post and then got to work making a sig, and by the time I got back to post my work Dylan had put up his entire portfolio of previous jobs. :D

Thanks Len, I appreciate it. It really looks great. Thank you for the "free" use of your time. I'll get back at you sometime in the Future, I'm sure.

No problem. Like I said, once I realized Dylan was gonna make one, he'll probably do a better job, but since I'd already put the time in I figured I'd put up what I did anyway in case it was what you were looking for. :cheers:

Archived