Customer Service 866.965.0400

new sealant

mrmsmop

so where is the new spray on sealant? and does adams sell a foamgun?

The new spray sealant is being tested and no adams does not sell foamguns. Do a search my friend of the forum and you'll find your answers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Spray Sealant is just rumor! HA! If Jon was able to make it to the clinic this weekend, he might be able to dispell rumors.

Check out dealers, some may have Foam Guns still in stock:

Adam's Foam Gun

Kits too:

Adam's Premium Foam Gun Kit

Haha I believe eric telling me he's gonna put me in hotel for free if I go lol jk

thanks to eric he was having trouble with website, i called him and he went out of his way to personally get me an adams foam gun shipped to me great help nice guy... thanks eric

Eric is truly one of the good guys. Expect nothing less from anyone associated with the Adams brand! And even from those NOT directly asociated with it!

The new spray sealant is being tested and no adams does not sell foamguns. Do a search my friend of the forum and you'll find your answers.

The spray sealant rumor seems to be a persistent one, hmmm. Must have been an inside job; someone BIG formulated this rumor. Glenn Beck, possibly Rush...

it works amazing, great seeing dylan demo it today. gona be a great buy after seeing results in person. just think the effortlessness you put into the IN&OUT spray because its so easy....this is practically the same. spray on whatever you want and wipe it off:D

just think the effortlessness you put into the IN&OUT spray because its so easy....this is practically the same. spray on whatever you want and wipe it off:D <!-- / message -->

Haven't been around for long to follow this new Sealant but man love ease of use and results of In& Out Spray. Can't wait.:willy:

Archived