Customer Service 866.965.0400

I love.....

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Guest Gone & Forgotten
to cold to wash mine early thismorning..but will be going to wash it here in about half hour. Camaro looks good all shined up! now just need some window tint on it

The tint is on the agenda today but may not make it. Gotta join the wife in the shower now... cya :):burnout:

Yeah. I'm doing my mom's and sister's car as a Christmas present. Not looking forward to getting up early in december and washing it. Might have to wait til a day its cloudy out and wake up later so it isnt as cold :D.......I like the camaro :D

Guest Gone & Forgotten

You asked for tint, you got it:

299454_1841384094898_1849468657_1222651_67630301_n.jpg

Had it done today. I chewed them out afterward and made them re-tint the driver's door (peeling - wasn't tucked under the rubber) - The photo in the OP was this morning, before tint. I drove directly to the tint store - they TRASHED THE CAR INSIDE AND OUT! I had to re-wash the car, re-detail the interior (door panels and kick sills) and use some Carpet cleaner on the backs of the front seats and the floors as well as the seat cushion of the passenger seat. They had dirty footprints all over my car.

How can people recommend this shop as the 'best in town' - 'computer cut tint' and they leave my perfectly detailed car in a state that looks like I just drove it through a hurricane with the windows down?

I handed the owner of the shop an Adam's catalog and DVD Vol. 7. Told him to watch it and he'll understand why I am particular about my vehicle.

You asked for tint, you got it:

299454_1841384094898_1849468657_1222651_67630301_n.jpg

Had it done today. I chewed them out afterward and made them re-tint the driver's door (peeling - wasn't tucked under the rubber) - The photo in the OP was this morning, before tint. I drove directly to the tint store - they TRASHED THE CAR INSIDE AND OUT! I had to re-wash the car, re-detail the interior (door panels and kick sills) and use some Carpet cleaner on the backs of the front seats and the floors as well as the seat cushion of the passenger seat. They had dirty footprints all over my car.

How can people recommend this shop as the 'best in town' - 'computer cut tint' and they leave my perfectly detailed car in a state that looks like I just drove it through a hurricane with the windows down?

I handed the owner of the shop an Adam's catalog and DVD Vol. 7. Told him to watch it and he'll understand why I am particular about my vehicle.

looks much better with tint!

Archived