Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tap a talk users chime in

Captain Slow

I've been using it occasionally on my Droid. What I like about it is how quick and easy it is to jump on the forum and read. For some reason it does seem to be a bit hard on my battery - although to be fair I don't always have the best signal. Meant to ask Brandi if she noticed the same thing since I know she uses it.

I prefer using my home computer, but there are many times that I am not at home for a day or two.

I works just find and I have never had any problems with it.

Only negative is seem to always go to the last post on any thread rather than the next unread so I often have to scroll back to see where I left off.

Bill

I use it pretty regularly I'm part owner of a forum so I need to be able to keep up with it. It does have it's drawbacks for admin and moderation, posting pics can sometimes be a challenge but for general use it is well worth the $3. I have no regrets over getting it myself.

I use it too! I really hate that I goes to the last post in EVERY thread I look at. But beyond that it is very handy! Especially for mobile devices. It is fast to load and easy to read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use it too! I really hate that I goes to the last post in EVERY thread I look at. But beyond that it is very handy! Especially for mobile devices. It is fast to load and easy to read!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can change that in the settings tab on the tapatalk home page, it's the little gear symbol on the bottom right.

OP, to answer your question, I am on 5 different forums that are tapatalk-friendly and I LOVE it! Absolutely worth the money.

I use it well 90% of the time and I like it because its fast and easy. Cons to are the same its fast and easy which makes it harder to view pics and embedded videos you can see. Even links don't work half the time. Also can't use emoticons on tapatalk. Overall not bad for the money.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Archived