Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another York Pa guy.

thomp62301

So i've been lurking on here the past few months and need to properly introduce myself. My name is Luke and I have tried Adams a few months ago and got hooked. And after the hospitality of Dylan and others I have met at the detail clinic this past weekend, I doubt i'll ever use anything else again. Below is a pic of my truck from the clinic.

DSCN1437.jpg

Welcome Luke! Glad you had a great time at the clinic! I was checking out your truck and that is one nice sleeper you have there! I dig it! I was at the clinic as well running around trying to catch everything going on. Adam's products are where it's at! I'm right across the river from you so you may see me on 30 on the East side of the river since I run that to and from work. Hope to see you out at more Adam's events! You do any of the Carlisle shows?

Welcome Luke! Glad you had a great time at the clinic! I was checking out your truck and that is one nice sleeper you have there! I dig it! I was at the clinic as well running around trying to catch everything going on. Adam's products are where it's at! I'm right across the river from you so you may see me on 30 on the East side of the river since I run that to and from work. Hope to see you out at more Adam's events! You do any of the Carlisle shows?

Thanks. I actually work in Mountville so I get that way a lot. (Not usually in my ss though) As for Carlisle, i'm usually there for the Gm and Truck Nationals. We have a Silverado ss east coast gtg at the Gm Nats every year.

Thanks. I actually work in Mountville so I get that way a lot. (Not usually in my ss though) As for Carlisle, i'm usually there for the Gm and Truck Nationals. We have a Silverado ss east coast gtg at the Gm Nats every year.

Awesome! Where in Mountville do you work? I live about 3 minutes away from the elementary school there! I just got my car at the end of August but I hope to make it up to the GM Nats this year!

Archived