Customer Service 866.965.0400

4 Car Shows,3 Washes,2 Weeks

ssbusdrvr

Question

of great weather and one light rain shower. Have not had to reapply SuperVRT and In n Out Spray only light dusting. They are absolutely the best products out there for detailing all the rubber and plastics(even the powder coated Supercharger/Covers) on the car. Never have had tire/rubber/plastic dressing that didn't sling and last this long.:D Imho the longevity is unmatched.Can't forget about the Undercarriage Spray either Thumbs Up Wish would have started Adams long long ago! :D

w0rxgl.jpg

5uzpe.jpg

16 answers to this question

Wow Mike, sweet engine bay!

Never have had tire/rubber/plastic dressing that didn't sling and last this long.:D Imho the longevity is unmatched.

Another way to make the SVRT last on the tires is to wash the wheels with Adam's Car Wash Shampoo. It is strong enough to clean maintained wheels, but will not take the SVRT off the tires - I usually on clean the tires every other time I wash the cars. I keep a pre-mixed bottle of Car Wash with a foaming sprayer for the wheels.

Thanks Dylan. That was the plan for this old man. A little zing and not much bling LOL.

Good man! I love when I've modded something and people think its factory optioned. I've had a bunch of people approach me about the Avalanche and say "I didn't know they did an SS version of the Avalanche" :thumbsup:

I love how factory original your engine bay looks, despite having an aftermarket blower on it. The best mods are the ones that most people can't tell if they came that way from the factory!

<!-- / message -->

Thanks Dylan. That was the plan for this old man. A little zing and not much bling LOL.

that is some wet looking paint! what kind of numbers are you putting down with the supercharger on there?

<!-- / message -->

Thanks! You can thank Adams for that too.:D Have not had it dynoed for final adjustment on tune yet so not going to BS numbers but a similar setup on another LS3 car where it was installed was Mid 5's to the tires on stock pulley/boost.(Car didn't have headers and different intake) More room to grow but its suicide for a stock bottom end once you start pushing 650 up front. Thinking about doing a stroked forged short block.:D

Mike that car always looks amazing! We've had some great car show weather here recently. Lemme know when you need a restock! :thumbsup:

<!-- / message -->

Thanks Mike. Appreciate it. Will do. :)

Archived