Customer Service 866.965.0400

MW3 Tonight!!

Osok

The day has finally come..MW3 is out tonight midnight. Can't wait to fire this bad boy up.

Only problem now is between Gears3, Battlefield3 and now MW3 I don't have enough time to dedicate to any one of them.

Cough cough..i'm feeling a bit ill at the moment too. I might have to take the day off tomorrow.:cheers:

lol. I gave up on crap ops a month after it released. its worked well holding down my work papers:jester:

I built a PC just to run crap ops and has sense been an overly powerful work computer. Looking forward to using my PC again for what i built it for...Gaming!

Currently pre-downloading it. Started 2 hours ago and i just hit 20% lol

I never got into the Modern Warfare Games. I have only tried playing multi-player online and there seem to be way to many people on there with way to much free time and I always seem to get my butt wooped, and Im normally farily good at first person shooters.

Im super excited for Friday when Skyrim comes out. I have been waiting for that game for at least 5 years now. Dont make fun, RPG's are a blast

I never got into the Modern Warfare Games. I have only tried playing multi-player online and there seem to be way to many people on there with way to much free time and I always seem to get my butt wooped, and Im normally farily good at first person shooters.

Im super excited for Friday when Skyrim comes out. I have been waiting for that game for at least 5 years now. Dont make fun, RPG's are a blast

LOL I was playing Two Worlds II all weekend...best console RPG I've ever played man.

I will be getting this also for the 360. I really like the idea of "dogtag" mode. If you or your teammates don't pickup the dogtag from a kill you just made....before their team does, your team doesn't get the credit for the kill.

I can see some epic 1-0 battles coming from that!

I'll prolly pick it up after work tomorrow. I have work later on that next day so I can stay up a while playing.. only have to decide if I want to play the missions 1st or multiplayer. I try to finish the 'game' before going to multiplayer.

I'll be waiting for all you guys to get screwed and then tell me exactly how screwed you were and then I'll decide if I want to waste my money or not.

I haven't seen a decent game put out by anyone since the Brothers in Arms. And those EA guys with their BattleCrap games are a joke.

Very Impressed.

Only got to play Team Deathmatch. Didn't get to but like Rank 8. Graphics are great, game runs smooth, weapons are all pretty decent. Love what they did with killstreaks. Love some of the new ones too!

Search and Cap are gonna be awesome on this game.

LOL I was playing Two Worlds II all weekend...best console RPG I've ever played man.

I will be getting this also for the 360. I really like the idea of "dogtag" mode. If you or your teammates don't pickup the dogtag from a kill you just made....before their team does, your team doesn't get the credit for the kill.

I can see some epic 1-0 battles coming from that!

I have not tried that mode yet but survival mode is awesome. Its like zombies but alot better open map no doors to open to get through.

So what kind of machines are you guys running this on?

I'm asking because I've got a 4 year old machine I built with an over clocked E6750 dual core, 4Gb of DDR2 RAM and two 10,000RPM raptors in a RAID 0. It runs 99% of games without even blinking an eye but the last time I tried to play MW2 the CPU shows 90-100% all the time.

After the holidays I'm buying a new EVDO MB, i7 CPU, Memory, 120Gb SSD and new video card. But for now I've got other toy...expenses I need to pay for first.

edit: I should try it on my laptop. :D that's blown out and can probably do better than my gamer. haha

Im sure 95% of people play it on PS3 or Xbox But for us PC gamers here is my rig. I built this last year to run Crapops and BF3 so im already outdated. BUT my PC is running MW3 beautifully.

AMD Phenom II X4 965 black edition

ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

ZOTAC ZT-40404-10P SYNERGY GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Mushkin 8gb Ram and everything is *slightly* overclocked

Windows 7 Professional

Ill probably get another year out of my rig before ill need to upgrade

Archived