Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Adam's customer from Tennessee.

Shift808

Well, as the title suggests I am new to the family. I put in an order for the gallon detail spray collection, and the super VRT collection.

I watched a few videos on the products in use and thought 'why not?'.

I am absolutely astounded in the results. In addition, the packaging seemed heart felt, and careful. I really appreciate that. Once I received the package and saw how it was all arranged and tightly packed, I was immediately impressed. Hey, it says a lot about initial customer care.

Anyway...

Adam has just picked up a new customer. For years I have been using products that you'll find on the shelves of most auto parts franchises and yea, they work for the most part. However, I received my package from Adams yesterday as a birthday present from my wife, Sara. She had it delivered to the clinic she works at as a nurse. Sneaky devil :)

Guys, I have NEVER enjoyed detailing my vehicles as much. The APC is leaps and bounds beyond any cleaner that I've used. The detail spray.. shea! no brainer. Anyone who is thinking of ordering this stuff, do yourself a favor and get the gallon. Hell, I could use this stuff as an ice cream drizzle if it weren't such a precious detailing essential. Hands down the best detail spray I've ever used and I've used all that are advertised. :thumbsup:

The VRT acted exactly as advertised and I absolutely love it. Not that shiny, oily, sticky mess that a lot of those dressings leave you with. No. Just clean, black and fresh -just how it should be.

No doubt, I will be ordering more products. I enjoy the pleasant fragrance in addition to the amazing job these products yield.

Thanks to Adam, or whoever develops these amazing products. You've re-kindled my passion for detailing.

I just wished I'd found you earlier.

Thanks again.

Sincerely, Blake Johnson.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Seems like a very friendly and informative community here. I've been lurking for a bit and had a lot of questions answered before even registering. After I received and used these wonderful products, I just had to register and tell you all what you already know. :D

Tazman. Lol. I'm already working on that one. I informed her last night that it's imperative that I pick up a gal refill of the APC. She simply said - 'Uh huh, that's what I was afraid of'. :D

Camaro2ssblack. Thanks. I notice you're from Jackson, Tn. Small world. I live over at Paris Landing aka 'The lake'. I will try to get some pics up of the vehicles soon. They are nothing exotic, mind you '05 Dodge Ram 4x4 QC Brilliant Black. The wife drives an '04 Chevy Trailblazer Glacier White. Also there is an '05 Eddie Bauer Ford Expedition 4x4 in the mix, Medium Wedgewood Blue metallic.

I'm off work today so I think I'm going to find something to clean on. :D

Thanks again, folks.

Welcome Blake!

You are smart getting a gallon of DS. I started with the 16 oz. bottle and placed another order the next week - now I always recommend getting the gallon the first time!

Tazman. Lol. I'm already working on that one. I informed her last night that it's imperative that I pick up a gal refill of the APC. She simply said - 'Uh huh, that's what I was afraid of'. :D

In your next order get 3 empty bottles of APC and use 2 to dilute it - one 50/50 with water, and the other 1 part APC to 4 parts water. Fill the 3rd bottle to use in the house - works great for cleaning the kitchen, bath, etc. DS is also useful around the house for cleaning TV's, laptops, etc and also for cleaning stainless steel. The Glass Cleaner is also great for TV and computer monitors, mirrors, and sunglasses. Gotta keep Momma happy! :D

mc2hill :hi:

Can you give a little more info on the 3 bottle "setup"

1- are these 16oz spray bottles?

2- what do you use the 50/50 mix on?

3- what do you use the 4 to 1 mix on?

4- is the 3rd bottle 100% cleaner?

I am a 2 car owner with a limited amount of $$$ and currently am a "hands on" polisher. I wash my cars about 1x per week and polish / wax about 4x a year. What Adam's products would one go thru the most and would be wise to buy in the 1 gal size?

mc2hill :hi:

Can you give a little more info on the 3 bottle "setup"

1- are these 16oz spray bottles?

2- what do you use the 50/50 mix on?

3- what do you use the 4 to 1 mix on?

4- is the 3rd bottle 100% cleaner?

I am a 2 car owner with a limited amount of $$$ and currently am a "hands on" polisher. I wash my cars about 1x per week and polish / wax about 4x a year. What Adam's products would one go thru the most and would be wise to buy in the 1 gal size?

Yes, 16 oz. bottles. Any bottle will do, but I like having the Adam's bottle with the correct label - l also write on the bottle and/or put colored electrical tape on them for different ratios. Adam's Empty 16 oz. Bottle

Here are a couple of threads on diluting the products with several uses for them:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/interior-cleaning-detailing/12891-2.htm

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/wheels-trim-undercarriage-engine-bay-detailing/11131.htm

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/10429.htm

For the house 50/50 is a good place to start. You can always make it stronger.

Speaking of that, it is suggested to use the least aggressive method first, so try a diluted version of the product first, then move the stronger version if needed.

If you maintain your cars, after the first cleaning you will rarely need the cleaners at full strength. I use APC 50/50 on the tires and wheel wells and GWC 60/40 (more GWC than water) on the wheels. I can often get by with pre-mixed Car Wash with a foaming sprayer for the wheels - http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/wheels-trim-undercarriage-engine-bay-detailing/10776.htm. (I will update that thread after getting my Adam's Foaming Sprayer next week).

You already have a gallon of DS, so I would recommend gallons of APC and Car Wash when you resupply.

Hope that helps, but if you have more questions, ask away!

Welcome to the forums!

:welcome:Welcome Blake! This is the place where the poor guys like me give their last dime to Adam lol!

I am in this boat, I did good on resisting the urge to order for over a month, then 1 little order and I am addicted again :(

Archived