Customer Service 866.965.0400

"My Dad's Car"

Grubrunner

We're all car enthusiasts here. If we weren't, we wouldn't be here. Without our rides, there is no Adam's. We love using Adam's products on the vehicles we love [more].

A story like this is special to me as I too would love to hunt down my first "true" love.

Hope it's special to you too. Bought a tear to my eye.

Enjoy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bz-nO6WvOYw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My wife didn't understand why I was crying like a baby seeing this commercial the other night.

Those that know me, know that my pop and I are close, and DIRECTLY because of him am I such a FuelJunkie.

Best commercial in a LONG TIME for me.

Incredible story. If I could find my dads Vette that he had to sell because he went back to school for a better job, I would do exactly the same. It would go along nicely with the surprise U Coat It garage floor coating project I have planned for when my parents are on vacation this year :D

A great story for sure and really brings tears to my eyes wishing my Dad were still around so we could spend time together again. I can only imagine what the two boys felt giving their Dad such a special gift that would mean so much to him. That's what family is all about!

Things like this are what keep my heart focused on this hobby. Cars to me, are much more than just machines. I only hope to raise our child in an environment where they understand the value of something like this. These Mopars are much more than "something to drive." This is an incredibly touching commercial, and I only HOPE to have something this genuine between me & my child. :)

Thanks so much for sharing this,it's what keeps the American automobile culture ALIVE.

Archived