Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

Team Adam's

Question

35.jpg

Now you see it, now you don’t. That’s what we like about Adam’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. This non-toxic, non-allergenic cleaner contains no soap and will not create suds, yet it magically removes spots and dirt from your floor mats and other carpeted areas, and fabric upholstery.

<!-- READ FROM DB --> <form name="video" id="video"><embed style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=8911190689491396341&hl=en" flashvars="">

Cleaning the Carpet</form>

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-35-carpet-upholstery-cleaner-16oz.aspx

Edited by Adam

24 answers to this question

35.jpg

Now you see it, now you don’t. That’s what we like about Adam’s Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner. This non-toxic, non-allergenic cleaner contains no soap and will not create suds, yet it magically removes spots and dirt from your floor mats and other carpeted areas, and fabric upholstery.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-35-carpet-upholstery-cleaner-16oz.aspx

Gotta love this stuff.....my Daughter told me today that she had a few stains on her new carpet....ketchup and a melted jelly bean to be exact....something made me think to use Adam's carpet and upholstery cleaner....I'm glad I did.....now the carpet clean again!!! Edited by Adam

This stuff works amazingly. Right after I put new carpet in my car I stained it when putting the seats back in, huge black mark about the side of a bottle cap. You can't even tell it was there after using this carpet cleaner.

Just spray it on, wait 30 seconds, rub it with your fingers, and blot it off with a towel. Good as new.:thumbsup:

One very important detail about this product that people who don't clean carpet for a living miss is that it contains no soap. This is the key reason that makes it such a good product.

If you ask anyone who cleans carpet or cloths, they will tell you that when you put too much soap down and don't get it all the way out, not only is the fabric still dirty, but it will get noticeably dirtier, quicker. A lot of guys make this mistake when cleaning their car's carpet. If you don't have a carpet cleaner, then putting a bunch of soapy cleaner down is a death sentence for your carpet. First, you will not be able to throughly rinse your carpet and thus, the trapped dirt will begin the grinding process which can actually wear holes in your carpet. Thus, a product like this is safe for those who make the too much soap mistake or don't have a carpet cleaner with the ability to throughly rinse the carpet. You don't need a carpet cleaner when using this product.

This is great for keeping spots from becoming eye sores. Use it to keep not only your ride's interior looking sharp, but your upholstered furniture inside the house clean too. Don't get just one, but order 2 bottles for the house and garage. :thumbsup:

Edited by Junkman2008

I usually spray this product on, let it soak a bit then brush it with a hand held brush.....works like magic and then I use my shop vac to complete the job....good as new all the time....even on an oil spot in my winter beater!

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

Plus get some for the house and your wife will think you are a genius which of course you are for using ADAM"S products!!!:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

My wife's GL450 has beige interior, the floor mats, carpet look new when I finish. The best part, not hard to scrub out the dirt.

Bottom line, all the Adam's products are outstanding!

i need to try this on my seats in my lightning....everything i have tried so far has failed to get them clean....and u really cant use a brush cuz the fabric is alacantra(ultra-suede)and all the brushes ive used pull out the material and leave little stringy fibers everywhere

Check with the Adam's crew before using on Alacantra, it should be fine but better safe than sorry :2thumbs:

will do....sposed to be a nice weekend might give the truck a good butter wax since it hasnt been done since july

Going to be a nice weekend here too, the temp might get into double digits :lolsmack:

It's -4 right now :(

I went to the drive through car wash today and when I drove out I started to dry it off with my WW towel and before I could just half way around the water left on the truck froze :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I had to put it in the garage for an hour then went down and hit it with detail spray to finish cleaning it up :rockon::rockon::rockon:

I went to the drive through car wash today and when I drove out I started to dry it off with my WW towel and before I could just half way around the water left on the truck froze :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

I had to put it in the garage for an hour then went down and hit it with detail spray to finish cleaning it up :rockon::rockon::rockon:

thats nuts

I have a set of irreplaceable floor mats with the logo from the 82nd Indy 500 for my '98 Pace car - they came with them in a box. The logo is light colored reds, oranges, yellows and whites and the logos are dirty.

How will the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner do on the logo....bear in mind that I said I cannot replace these mats. I don't want to do anything to them that will snag a thread or damage them in any way.....:help:

The logo's shouldn't be a problem. I've used the cleaner on white, black, red and blue carpet. It's never bled or attacked the color in any way.

For stubborn stains, I mist the carpet. Work it in with a small brush and blot it dry it with a MF towel.

For general dirt, I simply mist and blot with an MF towel. For the logos, I'd try that first. I never wipe it with the towel.

I've found no ill effects. Only thing is, the cleaner works too well. The warehouse guys each want their own bottle.

Guess I'll just break down and sell them each one. :lol::lol: