Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from VA

jmpancoast

Just ordered the basic Porter Cable Kit and various other products.

I love a clean vehicle. I currently have a 2012 Black Mustang, a 2006 Harley with custom paint, and a 2005 F150 which I have kept well maintained since new.

My wife, kids, and neighbors all seem to think I have obsessive compulsive disorder; just because I sneak out to the driveway each morning, after the wife leaves for work, but strategically before the neighbors can see me, to wipe down the car.

I think the black Mustang is simply beautiful, but it gets scratches in the paint just from passing another car. All the wiping I do on it is taking its toll. I am really looking forward to trying out the PC and Adams products on it.

See you guys around as I crank the Porter Cable up and pop the top on the new polishes.

IMG-20111105-00016.jpg

SIg.png

IM000576.jpg

Just ordered the basic Porter Cable Kit and various other products.

I love a clean vehicle. I currently have a 2012 Black Mustang, a 2006 Harley with custom paint, and a 2005 F150 which I have kept well maintained since new.

My wife, kids, and neighbors all seem to think I have obsessive compulsive disorder; just because I sneak out to the driveway each morning, after the wife leaves for work, but strategically before the neighbors can see me, to wipe down the car.

I think the black Mustang is simply beautiful, but it gets scratches in the paint just from passing another car. All the wiping I do on it is taking its toll. I am really looking forward to trying out the PC and Adams products on it.

See you guys around as I crank the Porter Cable up and pop the top on the new polishes.

IMG-20111105-00016.jpg

SIg.png

IM000576.jpg

Seems perfectly normal to me and probably most here.

Archived