Customer Service 866.965.0400

I LOVE the smell of Adam's Fine Machine Polish!!!

07 z-oh-6

Question

17 answers to this question

Detail spray=amoxicillin

Butter wax=bananas

Revive polish=kids crest bubble gum tooth paste

Car shampoo and VRT=cherries

Glass cleaner=green river drink

APC=lemon lime

Don't have the undercarriage spray, brilliant glaze, or any of the machine polishes yet so no comment on those.

At the Turkey Run last weekend I witnessed a group of spectators walk by one of the old Camaros that was at our tent which just got a detail by us. The hood was open and when the guys saw the engine they went "awwww oh my god....." and the one girl in their group went "...jesus, it even smells good!!!"

and my new favorite....Brilliant Glaze. I used it for the first time last night. Pina Colada or something like that. And the Revive is I guess blue rasberry perhaps; had a first for that one too.

The spray sealant however about closed my throat when I inhaled some. Be careful with that stuff.

My daughter (6) LOVES the smell of the detail spray. Whenever I'm working on the cars now and she sees a bottle of Adams, she makes me unscrew the top to smell it. hehe

Audi be sure to read all of the Cautions on the spray sealant, I will have to Waite until spring when I can use it with the garage door open.

and my new favorite....Brilliant Glaze. I used it for the first time last night. Pina Colada or something like that. And the Revive is I guess blue rasberry perhaps; had a first for that one too.

The spray sealant however about closed my throat when I inhaled some. Be careful with that stuff.

My daughter (6) LOVES the smell of the detail spray. Whenever I'm working on the cars now and she sees a bottle of Adams, she makes me unscrew the top to smell it. hehe

Archived