Customer Service 866.965.0400

Big issues With the Adams Glass Cleaner

texn884

Question

Here is my beef the past few weeks cleaning my glass on the inside.

When I clean the glass using the green cloths the glass looks like it will be turning out clean until the cleaner starts to dry and then there are little mico lint particles all over the glass. I don't wash the green cloths with bath towels just my adams towels.

I just spent 30 mins on the drivers side on my car and the inside is covered in this small crap.

What is up????????:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(

Not a happy camper

Ever tried using Brilliant Glaze on the inside of the glass, especially on difficult to clean vehicles?

I find that cuts whatever stuff is on the glass, and makes it much easier to clean.

Try that please, and report back!

:thumbsup:

Learn something new every day!

Sounds like someone (prior owner or dealer) used RainX or a defogger on the glass. I am on my second gallon of Adams glass cleaner and have not experienced any problems.

I would also suggest trying another brand of glass cleaner like Invisible Glass and see how that works.

Clay works well and I have done it many times..... Follow it up with a good hot water on a CLEAN micro fiber wipe down.

I have seen these micro-particles/lint on my glass as well when using the green glass towels. Fortunately, I still have the blue glass towels that do not leave this type of micro-particles/lint. I just figured the towels had picked up something from the washer and/or dryer. Too late for me to send the green towels back.

I have seen these micro-particles/lint on my glass as well when using the green glass towels. Fortunately, I still have the blue glass towels that do not leave this type of micro-particles/lint. I just figured the towels had picked up something from the washer and/or dryer. Too late for me to send the green towels back.

At least someone else has had this issue so I am not NUTS!:willy:

At least someone else has had this issue so I am not NUTS!:willy:

These green towels did take me some time to get good at using to avoid the "clumping" action. Also struggled with having small lint/dirt and this was the worst on worst on a Mazda 6 and on my Bride's Vette. I don't know what finally fixed my lint problems but I did a couple different things:

1) Cleaned the window a few different times, once using APC (but NO APC on the tint). During these multiple cleanings I used the waterless wash towels along with practicing with the green glass towels.

2) Now I always hand wash the green towels with APC and allow to air dry. I believe that the towels were picking up lint from my washer or dryer

Hope you figure out what is causing your problem. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ever tried using Brilliant Glaze on the inside of the glass, especially on difficult to clean vehicles?

I find that cuts whatever stuff is on the glass, and makes it much easier to clean.

Try that please, and report back!

:thumbsup:

Whatever you figure out Curt let me know... if the towels are giving you problems I can replace them with new ones, exchange them for waterless towels, or just refund the purchase - your call....

We'd much prefer you be happy with a refund/exchange than upset with towels that don't work for you.

The guy's just asking for advice, why close the thread?

Anyway....

Claying the inside of your windows may seem like a strange call but you'd be surprised just how much debris can cling to the inside of your windows.

You can, of course, take advantage of Adam's brilliant return policy, however I highly doubt it's the products you are using but rather the application process and/or the surface.

Something doesn't sound right about your ordeal.

:iagree:

Are you putting them in the dryer on high heat? That will cause single and double soft towels to shed.. I wash my glass towels with my single and double softs and air fluff the towels with no heat and I don't get any lint.. The lint your getting likely isn't from the glass towels at all.

Archived