Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Indiana

egott_91

Hey fellow car enthusiasts, my name is Erik and I'm new to the forum. I'm a sophomore in college and have a 1998 Camaro SS that is my pride and joy then my daily driver 2005 Colorado. I am new to actual "detailing" as a hobby. I have always taken very good care of my vehicles, but it wasn't until this summer that I decided to try out some real detailing products, those products being Adam's. I started out with this kit:

bd9efd8f.jpg

Then I got the perfect interior kit and I've been hooked on the products. Pretty much all I asked for Christmas this year was the entire website. Haha. I hope to get a porter cable this spring and start doing some serious detailing with a machine for the first time. I have always done my detailing by hand but I want a better finish and to get all of the swirls and scratches removed that I can from my paint. Hope to learn some more about detailing and what products will be best suited for the results I want to achieve!

Here are the mods for the SS if anyone is interested:

Performance

• PACESETTER LONGTUBE HEADERS

• OFF-ROAD Y-PIPE

• BORLAMOUTH CATBACK

• LS6 INTAKE

• SLP COLD AIR INTAKE WITH K&N FILTER

• YELLA TERRA ROLLER ROCKERS

• PORTED THROTTLE BODY

• MSD WIRES

• SLP STRUT TOWER BRACE

• UMI ADJUSTABLE LOWER CONTROL ARMS

• UMI ADJUSTABLE PANHARD BAR

• STRANO PERFORMANCE LOWERING SPRINGS (1.2 INCHES)

• KONI 4/3 SHOCKS

• FRAME TIES

Appearance

• OEWHEELS C5 DEEP DISH REPLICAS

-MACHINED WITH BLACK VENTS

-18X9.5/18X10.5

• CENTER MOUNT EXHAUST

-6LE 2.5” “DOUBLE D” STYLE TIPS

-6LE VALANCE

• SLP SS GRILLE

• GLOSS BLACK BERGER PANEL

-EMBLEMPROS STAINLESS “CAMARO” INSERTS

-EMBLEMPROS CUSTOM “LS1” EMBLEM

• PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS

-BLACK WITH SILVER BRACKETS AND CHROME “CAMARO SS”

• CLEAR FRONT SIDE MARKERS

• BLACKED OUT 3RD BRAKE LIGHT AND REAR SIDE MARKERS

• EMBLEMPROS “SS” NOSE BADGE

And a couple pictures of the SS. Two middle pictures are after using pretty much every product in the first kit I got.

P1030350.jpg

7524a961.jpg

471bb1cf.jpg

P1030363.jpg

Welcome! Where are you from and what school do you go to?

I'm from Plymouth and I am attending Indiana University-South Bend right now and working at Lake City Bank, we have a few branches in Ft. Wayne, not sure if you've heard of it or not.

I'm from Plymouth and I am attending Indiana University-South Bend right now and working at Lake City Bank, we have a few branches in Ft. Wayne, not sure if you've heard of it or not.

Ahhh yes, smelly old Plymouth. ;) Yes, I've heard of LCB.

How long until you do cam/heads on the car and really start making some power???

Ahhh yes, smelly old Plymouth. ;) Yes, I've heard of LCB.

How long until you do cam/heads on the car and really start making some power???

I'm probably going to pick up a stall next spring and possibly cam. The heads will have to wait a tad longer.

Archived