Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is Santa bringing you this year?

SteveC68

Same thing as last year... nothing.

We pretty much get whatever we want during the year, so Christmas is more for family and being together. We get the kids (3 & 1) little gifts just to have something to open, but nothing big. Christmas is too much about gifts these days...

That I know of......

Adam's gift certificate

Flex 3401 VRG Kit

Flex 14-2 150 Kit

55 LG 3D TV W/Glasses

Old Style (Cart) Popcorn Maker

Yeah, that Christmas Club account is paying off this year :)

Guest Gone & Forgotten

another year of living someone else's idea of a life.

Like Nathan, I spoil myself all year long. Christmas, I usually look forward to a much needed day off work - but this year - SCREWED OUTTA THAT! Same with friggin' new years! UGH!

Oh well. C'mon Labor Day. (My next day off).

Now you know why the wife won't get me a firearm for Christmas.

Bose sound bar / polk sound bar / new Batman pc game / two new sets of kumho tires / two new Toshiba blue ray players/ stack of DvDs / 32 inch Samsung / tons of baby clothing / gift cards to REI and the melting pot restaurant my (my fav.)/ and some Adams gallons refills. ( we buy Adams year around).........Of course time with the big family my wife and I have here in CO. But most importantly we celebrate the birth of JC, all my gifts are just a bonus. OhYeah

It mean Arkham City is the Greatest of All Time.

I was trying to say the game is really, really, really, good. I have the PS3 version, but I read the PC version is the heat. The review was on IGN.

It mean Arkham City is the Greatest of All Time.

I was trying to say the game is really, really, really, good. I have the PS3 version, but I read the PC version is the heat. The review was on IGN.

Sweet!!! (Edit) This game is bad arss...The Dang thing is 17 GIG, it must be good ( two disc) and plenty of load time! Just add's to my 500 gig game library!:lolsmack:

I'm hoping for a few of these ideas

Flex polisher

Adams GC's

Corsa dual exhaust for the sierra denali (a stretch but fingers crossed)

ipod nano and dre powerbeats headphones to replace the ones stolen this year.

Clothing

But really those things will be nice but its great to watch my two girls open all their presents. Thats what its all about once you become a parent!

I figured that since my kids wanted an X-Box 360 that the least they could do, via their mother so as not to ruin it for them, it is to buy me Forza 4 for X-mas. Mrs. Clause got a new Honda Pilot the other day so she's taking me for a ride in her new "Sleigh" to pick up an LCD TV soon...

Most of what I want is too expensive. I think I will have to be my own Santa. But this is my list.

1. Adams Ultimate Flex Kit. (To bring me up to speed on everything)

2. Anything to do with Photography.

3. Filters for the Cokin System

4. Power tools are always a hit.

The Army is my santa this year. They approved my leave so I can come home from overseas to spend time with the family. My present to my mom, sister, and grandfather is for me to detail their cars, but they are more concerned with me being home than anything else. Other than that, I may buy myself another camera and an ipod for working out.

Porter Cable from parents and possibly a Canon S95 from the wife if I don't buy it myself.

Jason, Not sure how much you play with water (swimming pool included) and wish you had a camera that you could use in that environment. But that camera there is an underwater housing that you can buy and they work great. And you can still work all your functions. I have another point and shoot with a similair housing and love it. Have got some good under water shots with it. Much better than disposable.

Canon WP-DC38 Case for Canon PowerShot S95 4712B001 B&H Photo

DSC02705.jpg

Borla® - Cat-Back System - 5.7L, Through Bumper - 2009 Dodge Ram Exhaust System - Borla BOR-140307

The last one would be a huge surprise if she actually got it for me.

Same thing as last year... nothing.

We pretty much get whatever we want during the year, so Christmas is more for family and being together. We get the kids (3 & 1) little gifts just to have something to open, but nothing big. Christmas is too much about gifts these days...

Man if you dont want her blowin all that cash check on the forums, im sure there are guys getting rid of them on the dodge/ram forums every once and a while. I waited for mine on my jeep forum and got my Borla S catback for $300 instead of the $1,400 system it is. Im sure you already have thought of that but I just cant see how people spend over 1000 or more on an exhaust when it is primarily for sound.

On the X-mas note, told my mom I didnt want anything, I'm 21 and just cant think of anything that is priced at a price that I would want. So what does she do? she told me yesterday she ordered my little sister a iPad, and then told me she ordered one for me too! I have always thought tablets are pretty cool, just know myself I would never pay that much money for one. So an iPad and Adams giftcard for Christmas, doesnt get much better than that for me. I was honestly surprised I was getting anything cause last year we decided no presents. Instead every year we pick 3 less privileged families through our church and we buy them presents and deliver them to the family. The areas the children live are rough and sometimes a little "scary" to go to, but seeing those kids face when they know they are getting presents is better than anything else you could ask for.

Jason, Not sure how much you play with water (swimming pool included) and wish you had a camera that you could use in that environment. But that camera there is an underwater housing that you can buy and they work great. And you can still work all your functions. I have another point and shoot with a similair housing and love it. Have got some good under water shots with it. Much better than disposable.

Canon WP-DC38 Case for Canon PowerShot S95 4712B001 B&H Photo

DSC02705.jpg

That's pretty awesome. I have seen the housings and they are pretty pricey. Only thing I don't like about that S95 is the pop up flash will probably hit my finger. Guess I will have to learn and hold the lens with my left hand.

Well, we picked out a sectional last week (been looking for a while).. we needed more seating in our living room as we only had the one sofa.. the In-laws wanted to help pay for some of it as our Christmas present, so we said fine, we do need to get one..

I'm still not sure what I want to get my Wife..

Archived