Customer Service 866.965.0400

Scratch Free Car

Weezerj

Question

I started at 9 am this morning and just wrapped up putting on the machine super sealant at 1 am....16 hours! My back hurts and I am very tired, but it was worth it for a ..... wait for it..... A SCRATCH FREE 2012 CAMARO SS!

I have never owned a scratch free car before. Even tho I ordered this car from the factory AND told the dealer not to wash it, when I picked it up it had wash scratches on it.....so I have been dying to put what I learned watching the Junkman's videos to work and it is a thing of beauty (especially after last weekend's fiasco with the wife's BMW).

Anyway, after I get the sealant off tomorrow I'll take some pics and post them up.

One question, if I go to bed now at 1 am and wake up about 10 am to remove the super sealant, can I wax right away?

14 answers to this question

I used the PC to take off the sealant and it worked pretty good. I will give it another wipe down if a few, but yeah, it was left on a little too long.....but I had to get some sleep.

Now I need a car cover so it stays this way. Please forgive the tape, I thought I would leave it on until after I can wax.

scaled.php?server=818&filename=dsc0009hfj.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=580&filename=dsc0005hi.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=269&filename=dsc0015ie.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=861&filename=dsc0011py.jpg&res=medium

If anybody wants those Sentsy candles, my next door neighbor is a rep and she sells them. My wife just had a party at my house last weekend. We have them all over the house. I suppose that they smell good, but if they are good for melting your car wax, and you want some, PM me and I'll get you in touch with this woman.

Archived