Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW! Deluxe Travel Detailers Bag... available soon!

Team Adam's

Question

Nope, not a replacement to the current one, just another option...

If we were to make this bag into a bigger one you'd be talking even more cost as it would be roughly 2x the size.

This bag is perfect for taking chemicals and towels only. Not room for a polisher... the spill proof liner means if something dumps over in the trunk you don't end up with stained carpet so this is a better 'travel' bag while the other one can be used when you need to haul your polisher, pads, and more supplies.

If its too rich for your blood the beautiful things is - YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT :D

Umm...yes please, Merry Christmas to me and whoever is hand making these.

It is pricey but I will gladly give an American 100 bucks to hand sew me a freaking sweet bag long before I will pay some Chinese $#%&er 50 to assemble me some garbage.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Umm...yes please, Merry Christmas to me and whoever is hand making these.

It is pricey but I will gladly give an American 100 bucks to hand sew me a freaking sweet bag long before I will pay some Chinese $#%&er 50 to assemble me some garbage.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Agreed 100% American made and my $ stays in the USA:patriot: About to pull the trigger on one of these.

Not only the American made part... but the quality of materials used.

I'm not kidding... the shoulder strap is automotive seatbelt material. The liner is amazing, the zipper rivals the ones I have on my dry diving suit as far as sheer 'beefiness'.

This is a really high quality bag... and 110% guaranteed to please!

This looks like a very nice setup that would be perfect for those show weekends to keep your ride looking it's absolute best before judging. Like it was stated above, I'd rather pay the $100 per bag than even $10 from one from China. I'm going to do my part to keep jobs here in the great USA. :patriot:

Thank you for continuing to offer such great products time and time again. I'm so happy to be supporting a growing company that has their heads screwed on straight!

To those that can't swing it right now, just wait until you receive those Adam's gift cards from the rest of your family and I bet you could purchase a bag and even some goodies to go in them! :banana:

Looks like a very nice bag to keep in the car and for road trips. As we usually take my wife's truck on family trips, i'm always putting some detailing stuff and MF Towels in her car for minor cleaning and detailing on the road.

Archived