Customer Service 866.965.0400

Lambo on Pawn Stars

ArmyAcadia09

Question

22 answers to this question

I believe it.

Unfortunately, I've noticed that the hyper-exotics have some of the worst cared-for paint. I've been to A LOT of shows and looked at A LOT of paint.

Exactly. I was at a local show last summer and the otherwise very nice Murci that won the exotics looked like it had been cleaned with a Brillo pad....

I was like: seriously??? Are those judges blind??!

Here's a crappy pic but it still shows the lack of any shine at all on that hood....what a shame!

818_22.png

We lived in Vegas for 14 yrs and saw things that well what happens in Vegas stays in.... Ah nevermind.;)One thing I would see constantly is people using car covers on their cars outdoors. Next to just plain DGAS neglect, using car covers was tops for ruining a nice finish on a high end car.Well any car that is. There is very little rain but tons of nasty abrasive dust/sand along with many windy days. Not a good combination.

Chumlee for President. Sorry getting OT.:thumbsup:

I don't get why not. It's a lambo and it doesn't look out of date. I'm sure most people wouldn't think it's a 9 year old car.

Agreed.

It's body lines, to the average consumer, doesn't look like a Lamborghini with an '03 stamp date on it.

And, like Synergy said, a good detail with professional car care products would have had that car looking close to the asking price.

But a '03 Lamborghini Murcielago, any Lamborghini, purchased by a pawn shop.... something doesn't sound right about that.

I don't get why not. It's a lambo and it doesn't look out of date. I'm sure most people wouldn't think it's a 9 year old car.

Agreed. There has to be somebody out there who has always wanted a Lambo and will settle for a 03 Murci.

............ :banned:

Please... an Adam's detailer in the Vegas area could have fixed that up no problem and made it look brand new. If it was me, after a little TLC to the paint, that Lambo would be sitting in my show room with a nice "For Sale" sign right on the windshield.

:pc:

wow... when I was watching this I imagined that I was the only one in the world that noticed how swirled up the paint looked. I guess I'm not the only loser :loser:

There was one shot with the hood up and sun glistening on the paint that I had paused on my 55' LED LCD to admire the swirlific paint job.

Yes, my wife thought I was out of my freakin mind. :o

Thanks Adam.

ACK, anyone catch the new Pawn Stars with the black Lambo? The paint was HORRIBLE!!! Swirled all to hell YUCK

Before they even lifted the bonnet I mentioned to my wife how crappy the paint looked. Then when they lifted it I about lost my mind. Even my wife picked it out how bad that looked.

Should spend the 3k+ and get that car showroom ready. They'll get the money back on their investment easily.

I hate to say it but I noticed that too...

But for $100,000, it could be yours!

See what Adam's products do to you? Can't even watch tv now without noticing stuff like this...

:lolsmack:

We're all mentally ill LolLolLolLol.gif

:iagree::help:

Archived