Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank you dylan!

starkiee06ss/sc

so i was at work oh about 2 1/2 weeks ago just bored looking at threads and seen that dylan posted a write-up on the pontiac G8 forum so i check it out and make my way over the the for sale section and end up finding what ended up being my next car. a 2008 Pontiac G8 GT. I saw the thread and e-mailed the guy and asked if he would hold it for 2 weeks so i could see if i could sell my current car.....the car sold in ten days and i bought the G8 two days later (would of been one but it was a sunday). Of course the first thing i did was give it some adams lovin'. so Tank You Dylan!

Before

g8dirty.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

g8dirty2.jpg

AFTER

56001433.jpg

45991338.jpg

95576036.jpg

g8americana.jpg

It all was painted by the last guy i guess it was pre 1966 pontiac engine blue. i know its ugly and im putting it back to stock ASAP

That color might work on a classic Pontiac, but not so much on a G8. Glad you're gonna swap it back. What other mods are on it besides the New Era intake?

Which G8 forum were you on? My favorite is Grrrr8.net.

:iagree: Though I may be biased now... :D

Not yet... I don't even bother posting there though most of the time. I think I have like 11 posts total.

I just realized you became a mod on Grrrr8. That would be the reason. Although ti is not too hard to get the old banski on the board. Just call out dick in Texas and you will be there. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

I just realized you became a mod on Grrrr8. That would be the reason. Although ti is not too hard to get the old banski on the board. Just call out dick in Texas and you will be there. :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Exactly. My biggest issue is that the Board is run like a business, with the primary goal being how to get the most money for AutoGuide, and not being a place for car guys to hang out and discuss the G8. The difference in mentality is pretty evident.

Archived