Customer Service 866.965.0400

Eric at Thompson Racing

I just want to thank Eric at Thompson racing for the great customer service!!! For those who don't know, I placed an order with Eric and during transit the free glass cleaner opened and spilled over the entire wash bucket and drenched the great white drying towel that was in there. The wet towel was up against the Thompson racing decal on the foam gun and stained the towel green and blue. I contacted Eric and he apologized (even though it wasn't his fault) and sent out a new great white and glass cleaner out to me. I received the replacements today and I open up the package and to my surprise, I find a few little extras in the box. He didn't have to replace the great white in the first place since it is still usable but it was very generous of him to do so. Not only did he replace everything, he threw in a couple decals, and two 4 oz bottles of APC and a 4 oz bottle of glass cleaner. I couldn't be more happier with the customer service that I have received from Adam's and their authorized dealers! I will continue to be a customer for life!

Thanks again Eric! I appreciate everything you have done for me!:cheers:

Eric is the best hands down! Has taken care of me several times when it came to orders I needed. Even if I needed it next day I know can count on him! My last project I did I needed something the next day and he had it here with no questions asked. He's my go to dealer!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Eric MOST definitely goes several extra miles down the customer service road with each and every order. Plus he's a genuine "good guy".

If you're in the Northeast part of the USA, or even you VA/ MD guys, never hesitate to give him a call or use his website: www.thompsonracing.us

Take the time to look around on the site, there are a LOT of surprises! :thumbsup:

Archived