Customer Service 866.965.0400

new guy in town!

8genAccord

Hey everybody, I'm Adnan. I live in Louisville, KY and drive a 2010 Accord coupe. I've always loved cars and "tried" to take care of my paintjobs in all my cars but I was never good at it. Recently I've been doing tons of research and I think I am headed in the right track. I found out about this website from Junkman's videos on youtube and found out from his videos that he is a local so that's sweet! I will be ordering my Porter Cable 7424xp in a couple weeks so I will start practicing when that comes in. Here are some pictures of my car and some of my previous car. I just got it about a year and a half ago so the paint is still perfect and I plan on keeping that way for as long as I can. :pc:

This was my 2003 VW Passat.

5006392370_a6098283e4_b.jpg

5005780849_2a2a45ba5a_b.jpg

and this is the new car...

4974659594_371ae01b0c_b.jpg

6567942375_3081332029_b.jpg

6567946603_2692e40d37_b.jpg

Recently I've been doing tons of research and I think I am headed in the right track. I found out about this website from Junkman's videos on youtube and found out from his videos that he is a local so that's sweet!

You found the site, so you definitely are on the right track ;)

:welcomebanner:

Thanks guys, my girl isn't too excited about my new hobby as it does get pricey. All the products I have been using are garbage so I will need to start buying a whole new lineup of products; PC 7424XP, pads, towels, haze and swirl remover, finishing polish, quick detailer, soap, the list goes on and on.:drool:

Thanks guys, my girl isn't too excited about my new hobby as it does get pricey. All the products I have been using are garbage so I will need to start buying a whole new lineup of products; PC 7424XP, pads, towels, haze and swirl remover, finishing polish, quick detailer, soap, the list goes on and on.:drool:

I got my fourth order in less than a month delivered yesterday (Christmas Eve - kudos FedEx) and my wife said something about my addiction. I told her I could always try heroin or something as it may be less addictive!

:welcomebanner:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived