Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Guy from TX

boss79z

Just bought some of my first adams stuff:

Detail Spray, Swirl/haze remover, buttery wax, revive and polish, metal #1 and #2, applicators, and all purpose cleaner.

I am finishing a KYTP turbo 02 SS camaro right now. It is black and currently has 43xxx miles. Once it is done, I will be going over everything with these new products. Great forum and look forward to learning about taking care of my toy.

Welcome! I spent a few years in San Antonio while I was stationed at BAMC/Ft. Sam Houston. Still have bunch of friends there. One of them is an Adam's team member by the name of Jason Toscano (aka Faze). I'm not sure if you learned about Adam's from him or not, but if you haven't met I would definitely seek him out! He's a good dude and a local dealer to boot!

Biffs is a lit of fun. Haven't been since last may because the car has been down. I found out about the products when I had my tbss. I got to see the results in person from a buddy before a car show.

• 3 weeks later...
Welcome! I spent a few years in San Antonio while I was stationed at BAMC/Ft. Sam Houston. Still have bunch of friends there. One of them is an Adam's team member by the name of Jason Toscano (aka Faze). I'm not sure if you learned about Adam's from him or not, but if you haven't met I would definitely seek him out! He's a good dude and a local dealer to boot!

I do my best... Thanks for the kind words Randy.

New to this forum. Just made my first purchase from Adam's on 1/25/2012. To my surprise I received it today 1/27/2012. Outstandingly fast service. Have not used the products yet but am confidant they will be as good as the speedy delivery service.

Archived