Customer Service 866.965.0400

Barrett-Jackson Jan 15-22 2012 - Detail Clinic & Adam's GTO at Auction

Guest Sarah@Adams

I will keep that in mind if I need some help in Texas!

I won't be at this one so no road trip this time. My next venture is World of Wheels in Pittsburgh, PA later this month.

Now you're in my neck of the woods. I don't usually go to that but might just have to make a trip.

If the weather holds. :burnout:

I just looked at the schedule for that. I just don't get these car shows that get these "flash in the pan" so called "celebs" to appear. Some girl from the Jersey Shore (never watched) and a guy that wrestles alligators?? What do either of these people have to do with cars?? Last May at the big show in Md. their big "celeb" was the girl from American Pickers!! WTH?? I want to see famous car guys and girls at shows not nobodys.

Thanks to everyone who came out... we had fun (as we always do at the AZ clinic) and it was nice to see familiar faces and put some faces to names I've known for some time.

Taking a brief rest at the house, then perhaps back to the auction... there is a runner up to the riddler award going across the block in about an hour... an absolutely over the top insane champagne colored corvette... no shocker that he recognized us and pulled out his Adam's supplies to show us.

I predict this will be a big money car... somewhere in the $500-$700,00 range.

I want to thank everyone who came out also! We had a great time hosting this event - it was great to work with Adam and Dylan!

Adam puts his heart and soul into his products and his process - this enthusiasm comes across in his presentation! It is a pleasure for me as a dealer to be involved with a company and a CEO that has the commitment and conviction that Adam presents! Thanks to Adam and Dylan for making this a special day.

But all of it would not be possible without the loyalty of the best customers in the world! Thank you again from the HRW Motorsports family and the Xtreme Motorsports family!:rockon:

I finally have some photos together that I can post up of this event.

:bow: Thanks to Keoni (works for my partner - Xtreme Motorsports) for his superb photographic skills! Enjoy.......

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Once again, thanks to all who attended, and to the entire Adam's crew that helped to make this possible....especially Ashley who puts up with me!:help:

Guest Sarah@Adams
I finally have some photos together that I can post up of this event.

:bow: Thanks to Keoni (works for my partner - Xtreme Motorsports) for his superb photographic skills! Enjoy.......

Once again, thanks to all who attended, and to the entire Adam's crew that helped to make this possible....especially Ashley who puts up with me!:help:

Nice pictures, thank you Randy!

Archived