Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bagpiper with a Challenger in the house...

mattpiper

Hello all. My name is Matt Willis, and I am the piper of The Killdares, a Celtic rock band out of Dallas, TX.

I purchased a 2011 Dodge Challenger back in May '11, and I have learned the hard way that I had no real idea how to properly wash my vehicle, or wax it. There isn't too much self-inflicted swirl damage at this point, but I'm looking forward to getting all of the necessary products to get this paint back to perfect.

It's still shiny, though...

ch11.jpg

Thanks for the welcome, guys. And thanks Mike for checking us out on iTunes.

Parked under a particularly bright light in a parking lot tonight. Swirls galore. Better get my order in for my PC7424XP and Adams Swirl & Haze Remover...

Thanks for the welcome, guys. And thanks Mike for checking us out on iTunes.

Parked under a particularly bright light in a parking lot tonight. Swirls galore. Better get my order in for my PC7424XP and Adams Swirl & Haze Remover...

Are you buying a kit?

Porter Cable Polisher, Porter Cable Polishing Pads and Polish

Welcome! I am new here too. I am a Dodge guy myself, but I do trucks. Have been tempted with those new Challenger's though. Hard to haul all those home improvement projects in one of those though.

Outstanding color by the way!

Thank you. I could not be happier with the Tungsten Metallic. The way the light hits it, it looks like milled Titanium.

I've hauled plenty of drywall in my Challenger. Granted, I had to cut it to 3 feet wide, but I was using it for repair, not full walling.

The Challenger has a 16+ sq ft trunk. The liftover is a bit high, though not much worse than than the old '70's Challengers, and the trunk is probably nearly twice as large.

The new Rams are great looking trucks.

And I can thank the Junkman for me finding this place. I was looking for how to de-swirl my car, and his YouTube videos came up. Many hours of viewing (and learning) later, I find myself here...

Now I'm just getting the funds together to pull the trigger on a $400+ detailing supply purchase. That's nearly a car payment.

Archived