Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant on your smartphone = GOOD IDEA!

Team Adam's

Question

I was detailing this weekend and sat my iphone nearby after taking a call. Shortly after I accidentally stepped on the hose/shut off and turned the water on, the nozzle was pointed right at my phone!

Quickly turned it off, grabbed a waterless towel to dry my phone, the water that had hit it was just beading everywhere... phone still works perfect, no damage! Thank you Quick Sealant!!

Also, seems to smudge much less with a fresh coating on there too! :2thumbs:

16 answers to this question

So I hit up both mine and the wifes phones with sealant, cases and all.

Wow the black color case look so rich! Currently no screen protector, the screen is super slick. Finger prints wipe clean very easy. Works better than glass sealant.

I have treated my phones with the glass sealant about once every 2 months. I use it on the naked screen then again over the screen protector. Only clean then with detail spray glass cleaner, glass and single soft towels.

i guess i'll give the sealant a try next time.

You know, I washed my wife's Enclave yesterday since we got snow a few days ago and it had salt all over it. I used nothing but pure water,(coin op) and MAN does that thing bead like a champ! It was my test bed for the beta spray sealant. The water rolls off it, like the water rolls off the glass after an application of the glass sealant. I'm impressed!

I'll have to try it on my phone and iPad as well.

I noticed the less smudging on our stainless as well Dylan.

Chris

Archived