Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Premium Car Care 2012 Car Show & Detail Clinic Schedule

Guest Sarah@Adams

Guest Sarah@Adams

Check out Adam's Premium Car Care 2012 Car Show & Detail Clinic Schedule

Be sure to check back often for updates!

For information on requesting an Adam's Premium Car Care Detail Clinic or if you would like to see us at your next Car Show just send us an email or give us a call!

Phone: (866) 965-0400

Email Click Here: Adam's Premium Car Care Events

• 1 month later...
Guest Sarah@Adams
just an FYI, your not on the vendor list for the Syracuse Nationals show. that and i know my dad will have his original 1977 camaro z28 in the show if you need a adams shined bright red car for the booth.

It is on our list of show for 2012. It may not be on their list yet as we are still in the paperwork stages for many of the shows that are not happening right away.

Jul 20th-22nd

Syracuse Nationals - 13th Annual

Syracuse, NY

It is on our list of show for 2012. It may not be on their list yet as we are still in the paperwork stages for many of the shows that are not happening right away.

Jul 20th-22nd

Syracuse Nationals - 13th Annual

Syracuse, NY

not thats why i asked i knew it was on yours but not on their site. as long as your there!:cheers:

Guest Sarah@Adams
not thats why i asked i knew it was on yours but not on their site. as long as your there!:cheers:

Thank you for checking, Adam, Mario and I will be there so come by and say hello! :hi:

Thank you for checking, Adam, Mario and I will be there so come by and say hello! :hi:

cool beans, im sure we will be over to lend a hand if needed since my dads car will be in the show. i have no problem giving the customers personal product reviews again like carlisle either lol.

Pretty excited for show season!

Gonna be great to hit Camaro Fest, a couple Good Guys Shows, Hot August Nights, and a few others that I could be popping in on!

Mook

Woo hoo!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Sarah@Adams
Woo hoo!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Speaking of shows.... Brandi, please give me a call. :hi:

Thanks for posting this, I had no idea there was a car show in August in Lake Tahoe. I'll for sure be going.

I bought my first Adam's products ever back in September 2007 at a car show in Lake Tahoe from an Adam's vendor and have been hooked ever since :D

It's too bad, the car show moved from the south shore to the north shore and it hasn't been the same. I love Lake Tahoe in the summer, especially the nights. I hope this year's show will be great.

Does anyone know how many shows Adam himself attends?

Thanks for asking Mark, and I typically attend about a dozen events every year, not including the dozen or more events we host here at our HQ for car clubs and other groups. That number has changes as we have grown, and especially since we had children!

I was at the AZ clinic in January, and attend that every year. Will be in Ft. Lupton, Colorado this Saturday at Purifoy Chevrolet for a clinic. The weather is amazing here, almost 60 now, at 9:30AM! Supposed to be 55 and sunny this Saturday. Whoohooo!

I typically attend Phil's clinic at Detailer's Domain in the Spring, and will be attending one day at the Spring Carlisle, one night before the Grabiak clinic, and one or two days at the C5-C6 Corvette Birthday Bash, all the same weekend....which will be crazy...

I also attend our largest show of the year, Hot August Nights in Reno, NV.

I always attend the Corvette show in Carlisle, PA. We have a customer appreciation party there every year, and it's a blast. For your information: It's on Friday at 6PM outside of Gate 3, and we have Marcello's Ristorate set us up with chicken parm sandwiches, pizzas, Italian Subs, and we have beer, wine, and soda for all.

Will be attending many shows here in Colorado, as they are easy to get home early to the family!

Seems clinics are more valuable to attend, than car shows, as our team is AMAZING, and they handle shows incredibly well.

I enjoy clinics, where people come to learn, ask questions, and we get to spend time talking with customers, and working on your cars. Shows are tough for me at this point, with our 1 and 3 year old children at home.

As they get older, I will no doubt return to the show schedule that I kept pre-kiddos, 25+ events/ year.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the reply Adam, I'll have to head to Reno this summer so I can finally meet you :thumbsup:

I haven't been to Hot August Nights since I was 13, I'll be in Tahoe for the prelude to Hot August Nights the weekend before.

Tahoe in the summer is beautiful, you'll have to check it out one of these years.

I typically attend Phil's clinic at Detailer's Domain in the Spring,

I enjoy clinics, where people come to learn, ask questions, and we get to spend time talking with customers, and working on your cars. Shows are tough for me at this point, with our 1 and 3 year old children at home.

As they get older, I will no doubt return to the show schedule that I kept pre-kiddos, 25+ events/ year.

:thumbsup:

I Can't wait for Phil's!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

I can't agree more about the clinics being a HUGE, HUGE help to those that attend!!! We thank you and your great team for always putting on great detail clinics!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
I need a friggin update sent to my phone! :lol:

The Adam's Events App? :thumbsup: I can't keep up and I am only focused on Colorado. I never knew how busy the show circuit really was. Plus I know this list is not all the shows. Exciting to see what is happening this year!

Guest Sarah@Adams
Any interest in Moparpalooza?:

https://www.facebook.com/events/148167988619910/

It could be a good oportunity to showcase some product...

Thank you for asking! We just finalized our 2012 show schedule and it will be a very busy year! As far as adding more events as a company, they need to be large enough and long enough to make it worthwhile as it takes a lot of resources to get us to a show.

Here are just a few of the things that it takes to make it all happen.

• Staff
  • Travel expenses (Airfare, hotels, meals, rental car etc...)
  • Product shipment to and from the event
  • Show display shipment to and from the event

We would love to be there but unfortunately it is a one day show for only 4 hours and it would take me longer to get there than the show would last.

We do have distributors that will take on the local small shows because they are already in the area.

• 1 month later...