Customer Service 866.965.0400

What mods do you have planned for the spring??

Chase@InsanePaint

Any plans for your ride(s) this spring?? Just curious what goals you car freaks have for this upcoming year?? Here's my "plans" lol:

Charger - UAS airbag suspension with aaaall the goodies, new set of forged wheels.....either USW forged, or Nutek forged. Maybe some serious upgrades for the trunk setup when the airbags get installed. Would like a carbon fiber radiator panel & faux firewall.

SRT Cherokee - Repaint front end & a few other panels on the rig, just from basic wear. New carbon fiber CAI, and paint some parts under the hood.

Wrangler - front bumper light bar & long range lights, upgrade OEM headlights & foglights, lower control arms, track bar relocation. Small stereo upgrade/add-ons with amplifier & a strong set of 6x9's.

You guys?? :cheers:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbon Fiber DiNOC on two more parts, a few parts need some paint (i.e., intercooler logo), custom sound system for the trunk, head unit, replace the existing speakers, fix the rear cup holder, find that rattle between the trunk and passenger seat, and verticle doors maybe.

Carbon Fiber DiNOC on two more parts, a few parts need some paint (i.e., intercooler logo), custom sound system for the trunk, head unit, replace the existing speakers, fix the rear cup holder, find that rattle between the trunk and passenger seat, and verticle doors maybe.

Moar powah for my mustang. Cams at the least but I am wanting to throw a supercharger at it. Maybe new rear bumper and shaved logos of the fenders. Also deep dish wheels in the rear with new tires all around.

VERY NICE fellas!! I'd like to see some pics of the intercooler when done, David. And just do the cams Austin, I think you'll be surprised at what a difference it makes!! :thumbsup: Keep em' comin' boys!!

Any plans for your ride(s) this spring?? Just curious what goals you car freaks have for this upcoming year?? Here's my "plans" lol:

Charger - UAS airbag suspension with aaaall the goodies, new set of forged wheels.....either USW forged, or Nutek forged. Maybe some serious upgrades for the trunk setup when the airbags get installed. Would like a carbon fiber radiator panel & faux firewall.

SRT Cherokee - Repaint front end & a few other panels on the rig, just from basic wear. New carbon fiber CAI, and paint some parts under the hood.

Wrangler - front bumper light bar & long range lights, upgrade OEM headlights & foglights, lower control arms, track bar relocation. Small stereo upgrade/add-ons with amplifier & a strong set of 6x9's.

You guys?? :cheers:

Dude I wish I had your mod budget, but for now most of my cash goes to the kids! haha. After the new 22s and corsa duals I'm pretty much cashed out! But I do have an HID kit sitting on the shelf I need to install sometime. Nothing major but it will hold me over for a while. Oh almost forgot I need to get a baby seat base for my truck put in, does that count as a mod? lol

Have fun with yours, looking forward to seeing the wheels and bags!

I've got a decal to put on the SS hood scoop. Other than that, nada. Which is really sad...last year I had so much to do to it. Does correcting the paint count as a mod? ;). Lol. It's probably good that I'm not modding it at the moment. I'm seriously considering selling the SS and Colorado to get a G8 GT but haven't decided yet. I would like a G8 GT, but not sure if I wanna get rid of the SS yet. Back to mods though, I may get a stall later on this summer. It needs a new AC compressor and some u-joints. Anyone wanna buy me a new AC compressor? Lol! Those things are ridiculously expensive.

Dude I wish I had your mod budget, but for now most of my cash goes to the kids! haha. After the new 22s and corsa duals I'm pretty much cashed out! But I do have an HID kit sitting on the shelf I need to install sometime. Nothing major but it will hold me over for a while. Oh almost forgot I need to get a baby seat base for my truck put in, does that count as a mod? lol

Have fun with yours, looking forward to seeing the wheels and bags!

Dude. The reason I DO MOD, is because I don't have kids (yet) lol. I'm moddin' the heck outta stuff NOW, because I know those days will eventually end. :burnout:

VERY NICE fellas!! I'd like to see some pics of the intercooler when done, David. And just do the cams Austin, I think you'll be surprised at what a difference it makes!! :thumbsup: Keep em' comin' boys!!

I only plan on doing a bright red Saturn Logo dead center on the IC. Anything more than that and I am concerned about clogging it up and restricting the airflow. But it should be very cool; black Sky, silver intercooler, red logo.

Got some hood stripes to put on along with some other vinyl work. Also plan new honeycomb grill,INTUNE and looking into an exhaust system along with 180 degree therm. Also want to paint the rocker panels black or wrap in vinyl all matte black!!!!!!! Hids also sorry!

Edited by Hot wagon

G8 - DashBoss engine metrics software, Bendix rear view mirror with built in LCD display, backup camera, Michelin Pilot SuperSport tires and the very first in the country in the G8 community to have a very special modification done. Can't give it away just yet until it is installed but it feels good to know that I'm #1 for this.

YJ - Body work, paint, highline fenders and hopefully a new cage.

Cams sound great but only add about 20-30 rwhp and I will need a dyno tune. I'm thinking either a vortech or Kenne bell intercooled around 7psi will do the trick :) if not cams will put a smile on my face but I know it will leave me wanting more :burnout:

For my truck I would like to get

Corsa DB exhaust system

Volant or GMPP Intake

Tinted windows

GM or Westin Step Bars

GMC Sierra 20's or Silverado 20's

Rough Country 2" leveling kit

Things I am doing for sure

Paint matched front Bowtie

Debadged

From there we shall see what happens financial wise and plans.

Dude. The reason I DO MOD, is because I don't have kids (yet) lol. I'm moddin' the heck outta stuff NOW, because I know those days will eventually end. :burnout:

Lol you've got the right idea man! It gets harder to spend on vehicles when theres kids in the picture. :willy: But its a gradual thing and you kind of just evolve. But you look to have things going pretty good financially so I think you might be able to swing some mods every now and then after kids arrive.

You read my mind Chase haha! sitting in this snow up here I have all my things ready for me sitting in a corner in my room at home haha. lets see, ive been saving up all winter so I really cant wait, im sure il miss a few things too:

The Jeep:

-First off full paint correction after this crappy michigan winter :(

-Carbon Fiber front bumper strip

-Carbon Fiber rear step

-Swap to 8k HID, lows and fogs

-Eibach Lowering springs

-Repainted Hood and grill (severe pitting , paint peeled off grill)

-Paint Brembo calipers viper snakeskin green

-New Snakeskin underhood billet package

-CAI

-Long tube headers

-Solid tune to compliment previous 2

-Put back on LED tails after being tinted/rewired

-Tint Windshield (50%)

Moms's Sky:

-HID fogs upgrade

-High output LED Reverse (or HID, havent decided)

-Tint up windows

-Tune

Winter needs to leave....now hahah.

No real mods, just new shocks! And hopefully I will get around to painting the step bars and roof racks. I will need some new decals, but not in factory colors, so does anyone have recommendations for vinyl decal work?

20" staggered vipers

mopar stage 1 lowering springs

catch can

billet park lockout mechanism

and not a mod... but I'll be getting winter tires, well, for winter.

after that my car is done. I'm not adding any performance to my v6 lol, that's just silly. I'll have my car paid off in 23 months from a 72 month loan and I'll start paying my student loans off early

Most of you are way over my $$$ range. But hope to install a set of H&R sport springs along with Koni struts and shocks. Just to lower the car and tighten it up a bit.

The benefits of two $1,200 tuition reimbursement checks, a $2,500 tax credit, and tax returns :banana: