Customer Service 866.965.0400

What mods do you have planned for the spring??

Chase@InsanePaint

It's finally coming together Terri! Can't wait to see more pictures.

BUT, all I can think about when I see these pictures is "how are they going to know where everything goes to put it all back together!" :willy:

I know the mechanic in charge of my build. He'll do fine.

In fact, he had to put much of the interior back in the car to cut around the pieces to fit them around the cage. Then he took it out and sent it to be painted. He didn't want to try fitting the pieces and cutting after it was painted so he wouldn't make marks in the paint. (He knows how I am about my car's paint!)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Back home with a Vengeance. Picked car up Friday. Car made decent numbers on a 90+ degree heavy day. Won a class award at weekend show in Atlanta and had a grin the whole way home just beating the deluge from Beryl.

Darth Emma how is the car build going?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxNSdsGLpbk]Vengeance Racing Custom Blower Cam Idle - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3sIoD4enng]Vengeance Racing Blower Cam Dyno Pull 2011 Camaro - YouTube[/ame]

Going to finally install the short shift kit on my turbo 911, I've had it for about a year but have had no time, I heard about 2 weeks or so ago that they are shutting down the drilling on my job in S. America and I will get 3-6 months off, with pay, you gotta like that, got tons of stuff to do around the house too but the shift kit is first on my list, the warden has a list of stuff for me to do too but my list beats her's

Back home with a Vengeance. Picked car up Friday. Car made decent numbers on a 90+ degree heavy day. Won a class award at weekend show in Atlanta and had a grin the whole way home just beating the deluge from Beryl.

Darth Emma how is the car build going?

It's moving along. The interior is going back in now that the cage is painted.

On my other vehicle, I debadged my new truck last week.

7264311750_c87d8ecd15_o.jpg

My new yard irrigation mod starts tomorrow weather permitting. MAN it'll be nice... My yard is too big to use a sprinkler efficiently. All the plumbing is done in the house with the stub out, so all I need now is the yard stuff done. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Chris

looking forward to a emasculate yard...

• 1 month later...

THAT my friend is a SICK looking engine... Personally I would like it mounted in my room so I could look at it before bed and when I wake up... lol

Seems like a shame to put it in a Camaro when it would look so much better in my G8...

:lolsmack:

Chris

My mods have been planned for 2 years now. wont go into the undisclosed amount of time and money into it but all I gotta say is, it better be worth it.

Looking to get a very reasonable 400+hp out of the cavalier and run an 11.500 @ 120+ mph... will be quite the workout for my little car. got the phone call today that after I bent the valves, the machine shop just finished machining and fixing and assembling my head. second times a charm right?

minor engine bay pron... i know its not nearly the size of all your motors....

DSC_4530.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QknqmiamM&feature=player_embedded]Turbo Cavalier Loping Idle w/ Cutout - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Vink70

THAT my friend is a SICK looking engine... Personally I would like it mounted in my room so I could look at it before bed and when I wake up... lol

Seems like a shame to put it in a Camaro when it would look so much better in my G8...

:lolsmack:

Chris

I think it looks pretty good in my Camaro.

7720591510_3e285ae1ac_o.jpg

And it gives it some zip!

7720588636_11742114e7_o.jpg

Not planning on modding the new ride like I did the last one, but I did add stainless letters to the rear bumper, and I got the clear protective tape put on the lower portion of the car to protect the paint, and adding a "mild to wild" switch. Aside from that........nada. :2thumbs:

Thanks Nick. It's getting a good wash tomorrow. Hasn't been washed in a few weeks (don't stone me lol) but hasn't really been driven too much. Headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend so it needs to look its best. Hoping the rain stays away though.

Thanks Mikey! Yeah, it sounds a lot different with the wild side on. Supposed to add 6 hp and help with the gas mileage as well, but I can't say for sure yet. Very easy install, got the clear tape on, and now I'm done. Only thing I'm waiting for now is the Pa. title (bought it in Md.) and then a new vanity plate.

Can't wait for Carlisle!:banana:

Heavens, all of your vehicles are gorgeous guys!

Buuuut! I've got no idea what to do with my 2001 F150 XLT Supercab...

4.2l V6? Haha, I got the baby, i'm thinking of window tint... replacing some door lock actuators and putting on a fresh set of headlights, maybe an HID Kit.. Already have ANZO Taillights on her.